Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Windfall tax for oil companies at last

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    We've been through this before and frankly I'm surprised you would want to go down the same route again...

Given that you couldn't find any facts last yime and you can't this time because there aren't any, then yeah, let's leave it.
    You need help.

Who doesn't?
    You've been living all your life in one and you don't know?

:confused:

What country? You suddenly acquired that proof i asked you for?

Given that theres no proof I have to put it in the same box as god - i.e. it's made up bollocks for slow minds who are easy to control. And boy, are you easy to control. A big building called church doesn't create god, torture chambers don't create god and dressing men in blue costumes and arming them don't create borders or countries.
    P.S. Please spare us all any questions asking "what is the law" or "do laws exist" eh?

Why would I do that? I know what laws are. They are pieces of paper with ink on them. We are sticking to facts, right?
    Incredible isn't it. Only the other day I met someone who claimed there is no such thing as countries, cities, people or society. Makes you wonder doesn't it?

No, you met someone who asked for proof of those things and in the absence of it must conclude it's just a belief, like the belief in god. Like most believers in something, those who think it's real due to their belief mistake their assertions for facts. You are the intellectual cousin of a fundamentalist religious fanatic.
    Do please tell us how to measure such emotions in a physical way... seeing as no scientist on this planet hasn't got the foggiest idea how to do it.

Nah, bobbins. Scientists..pffft. It's possible. I can do it for myself, you can do it for yourself.
    Jesus fucking Christ almighty...

Well, I think the same of you and your total lack of evidence for your assertions.
  • Options
    NQA wrote:
    But we should bow to Government Theft and bullying???
    No we shouldn't. We should fight it as and when it occurs.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    So the government just taking over a large multi-national wouldn't have an effect on investment in the UK?
    Probably just the effect of teaching multinationals they must operate within reason and not try to rip anyone off.
  • Options
    So we should follow the Russian example then?
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    Given that you couldn't find any facts last yime and you can't this time because there aren't any, then yeah, let's leave it.
    Given that you refuse to accept the biggest single fact of them all, namely that countries exist, let's indeed leave it eh?

:confused:

What country? You suddenly acquired that proof i asked you for?
    Yeah, I have living proof of it. It's called Great Britain and you're standing on it.

And unless you're prepared to join reality that's the last word I shall have on the matter.
    Why would I do that? I know what laws are. They are pieces of paper with ink on them. We are sticking to facts, right?
    Yes. And laws exist. What was your point?

No, you met someone who asked for proof of those things and in the absence of it must conclude it's just a belief, like the belief in god.
    Oh look self-fulfilling bollocks arguments- the very kind you often complain about.
    Nah, bobbins. Scientists..pffft. It's possible. I can do it for myself, you can do it for yourself.
    Of course it is.

Well, I think the same of you and your total lack of evidence for your assertions.
    Only I know I'm right, you know I'm right, and just about everyone else knows I'm right- certainly regarding the question of whether countries, towns and cities exist :rolleyes:

But like a religious fundie you continue to use pointless semantics and irrelevant demands for "proof" to sustain your argument.

You'd be a valualable addition to the Creationists.

Incidentally I've had enough of this. I'm tired of every discussion going down the same, predictable boring path so excuse me for not answering any further points on this thread. I'll even let you have the "don't want to answer because you have no proof and blah blah" without further comment.

Goodbye.
  • Options
    I put klintock on ignore ages ago when he first started this bollocks, I still have to look at it thouigh because people quote him so much, please follow my example and end this madness!
  • Options
    Given that you refuse to accept the biggest single fact of them all, namely that countries exist, let's indeed leave it eh?

Countries exist because countries exist because countries exist! utter shite.
    Yeah, I have living proof of it. It's called Great Britain and you're standing on it.

Quick question. Where was the ground I am standing on in 1706?

Great Britain didn't exist then, you see.
    And unless you're prepared to join reality that's the last word I shall have on the matter.

It's a simple enough question, I am sure you can answer it.
    Yes. And laws exist. What was your point?

So all words on paper are laws? That all laws are only words written on paper. No more, no less.
    Only I know I'm right, you know I'm right, and just about everyone else knows I'm right- certainly regarding the question of whether countries, towns and cities exist :rolleyes:

Just like everyone knew the world was flat, that the earth was the centre of the universe and a great big beard in the sky watches you all the time. They were wrong. You are wrong. Even 100% belief in something that isn't true doesn't make it true. Crap argument.
    Incidentally I've had enough of this. I'm tired of every discussion going down the same, predictable boring path so excuse me for not answering any further points on this thread. I'll even let you have the "don't want to answer because you have no proof and blah blah" without further comment.

You shouldn'r have brought it up then, should you?

Yeah, bye bye delusional person. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    This message is hidden because klintock is on your ignore list.

Aaaaahhh... :)

hammock_on_beach_314x235.jpg
  • Options
    what a larrrf this thread is!
    what your all getting wound up about i know not ...klintok doesnt exist so calm down already.