Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

TURN ON? ignore the post b4 this

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey guys.. well basically i was having sex with my man last night and while i was kissing him- getting into the moment too much i accidently bit his shoulder -quite hard!- he sed it hurt..but he likes it? now whenever we have sex he likes me 2 sorta nibble on his shoulder bladez- when were not having sex it makes him really hard when i do this also- i mean obviously its a good thing if its turning him on- but i mean from a guys point of view how many of you actualy find this a turn on- even if its hurtin you?. Oh and 1 more thing, embarrassin situation! :blush: we were asleep in his bed the other night and abot 3 of his mates were all kinda crashed out on the floor. i was woken up earlly hours by him all kissing on me n stuff when i was half asleep- anywayzzzz, we ended up having sex, i was trying to b as quiet as possible when one of his mates said "im tryin 2 sleep n i cant do that with all that moanin n groanin goin on. i was sooo embaressed. the weird thing is my man wanted to carry on- i refused so we jut went downstairs then he told me that it turned him on that his friend could hear us... is that normal or not? cos i was pretty damn embarrassed myself..along with the biting shoulders thing, basically is my man a freak???? ta!

Comments

• Options
    Ya man is just a hot blooded male! All that is natural, just have fun and enjoy!! x :naughty:
  • Options
    Nothing at all wrong him with!!

Blokes i've been with before have liked being bitten, and wanted to have sex with their mates either watching or "sleeping", its not a big deal!

Just have fun, obviously if u dont wanna do it then just tell him and he should respect that!
  • Options
    Each guy is different to their own. Some guys like the idea of risky sex with others in the room etc. Others hate the thought of it. Some like a bit of pain now and then others will run a mile! All depends on the individual but as long as you are comfortable with it all anything you can do to turn him on is a bonus right?
  • Options
    There's definitely something in the "wanting to be watched" thing. Whether it's to prove to their mates that they're getting some, or possibly just because they're randy buggers.

It's nothing weird though, as others have said, and neither is biting imo. Just do the things you feel comfortable with, and relax...he's not a freak. Well he is, but in the best possible way ;)
  • Options
    i've had a few ex's nibble i liked it. and the sex in the same room or while there watching is a real turn on. he's not a freak just a normal red blooded male.
  • Options
    woah you had sex with your bloke when his mates were in the room!?
    i could never do it,i would only enjoy intimacy if it was private!! you ought to be careful with it though....boys are horny bastards!
  • Options
    I've had sex with my mates making noise outside the room...it's not the greatest turn on.
  • Options
    Scratching the shoulders, back and arse is great. Nibbling and kissing the neck is great.

Being an exhibitionist is normal.

You'll get a good idea of what he likes by how he kisses and holds you.
  • Options
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Nothing wrong with the chap at all - its a good sensation!
  • Options
    Not sure about the biting but I know me and my boyf have risked it a couple of times with people in the room.... not letting them know, obviously, but if its dark and they don't know... it's more fun knowing you could get caught!
  • Options
    How do you know?

Lmao, I know. I love Ballerina and all, but when she answers to some of these threads I'm like..ehh?! You haven't experienced it, lil britches.
  • Options
    because i know thats how i am
    im a very shy person
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    im a very shy person

I was as well when I was 15, I didn't have my first kiss until I was 17. And now I'm loud and proud and my legs are always over my head.

Haha, jk. No, really the idea of someone being in the same room while shagging makes it really exciting. I wouldn't have dreamt of it a good 7 years ago, but now..wowee.
  • Options
    ah just for me, it would be personal - i wouldn't want an audiance
    but i guess im still young....though i sometimes feel ahead of my time
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    but i guess im still young....though i sometimes feel ahead of my time

Ahh, I don't mean to be rude, but I get that vibe from you too.

I think once you become a little more familiar sexually, you'd let go of your inhibitions and enjoy it much more. :D

Not advocating udnerage sex, though. :|:|:|
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    Ahh, I don't mean to be rude, but I get that vibe from you too.

I think once you become a little more familiar sexually, you'd let go of your inhibitions and enjoy it much more. :D

Not advocating udnerage sex, though. :|:|:|
    what vibe? ah, im 16 at the end of the month though....no boyfriend on the scene so im not about to hop into bed any time soon i dont think :p
  • Options
    I would pretend I was a shy little boy until I met GWST, but that's not true.

Sex where you can get caught is the bestest.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    im a very shy person

A lot of people can be shy but when it comes to sex it's a different story. Well from person experience anyways
  • Options
    yes I was with a biter recently and it is pretty swwet. She left me covered in really bad brusies on my neck, face and chest.

I did enjoy it, although when she hit the same spots again and again, after awhile it did just hurt lol and it was quite unsightly afterwards but nah its all normal.
  • Options
    I like being bitten. Not sure about other blokes being around though o_O