Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Up the rear (for boys)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know its old and all that but i really wouldnt know where to start really.
    I mean i'd want to try it but i'd be kinda scared of hurting him. Would my nails scratch him inside? they arent ultra long but they do exist..!and do i just push it straight up or like do i need to wait til i can feel something or wat?? i think i need an intruction guide lol
  • Options
    Good god what did I write? Two years is a long time! Wouldn't be letting anyone near me with a strap on now, haha!

I aprove of your avatar.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Good god what did I write? Two years is a long time! Wouldn't be letting anyone near me with a strap on now, haha!
    :lol: Staid Bastard now, thats you :p

I wouldn't mind it myself... and why do old topics have a habit of reappearing? Can we block google from doing that somehow? ;p
  • Options
    wife (soon to be ex) used to do this to me, felt nice but was only done when we were both feeling really kinky. the strapon was talked about a few times but we never tried it. she liked it done to here too but didn't like anal sex