Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Prison Break

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Do you have that show there? Anybody watch it? It is so suspensful. And of course, lest they not have a second season, they left this season a cliff hanger. Bastards. God its such a good show! I dreamed about it last night. I dreamed the ending. Lets just say that were all lucky I'm not a writer. How sad am I.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    God yes, it's not aired in the UK but I download the episodes religiously, Was interested in it even before the pilot was aired in the US. Tis qualitee! Oh by the way the season isn't finished, It will resume in March 2006 and just continue off.
    Imho the cliffhangers on Prison break are alot better than Lost, but prison break moves alot faster than lost, Not sure what's going to happen if they escape at the end of Season 1, Will they re-cast for Season 2 or just continue with the same cast? :chin:
    Well wouldn't a 4 month break be considered a different season? Either way. Bastards making me wait that long. I've never seen lost though. Heard it was really slow. I was wondering though, why did they pick the electric chair? Is it because its more intense? I know in Illinois they don't use the electric chair. Well its there in case lethal injection ever comes across to be unconstitutional, but it hasn't been used since the 60's. If you find the shows downloaded somewhere before they air, like the new ones, you so must tell me :p
    my_name wrote:
    Well wouldn't a 4 month break be considered a different season? Either way. Bastards making me wait that long. I've never seen lost though. Heard it was really slow. I was wondering though, why did they pick the electric chair? Is it because its more intense? I know in Illinois they don't use the electric chair. Well its there in case lethal injection ever comes across to be unconstitutional, but it hasn't been used since the 60's. If you find the shows downloaded somewhere before they air, like the new ones, you so must tell me :p

I had the pilot a few hours before it aired in the US, but usually I get the episodes when I wake up on tuesday, as it takes several hours to encode and by the time it's released I'm asleep :). I used to love Lost, some of the episodes I was like :eek: when I watched, but It is moving so slow, and their cliff hangers aren't as ... hangy.. as prison break. No idea why they picked the chair, Seems a little out dated these days, I thought all executions were done by lethal injection these days. Maybe because it's more television friendly or something :)
    I'm so glad somebody else watches it. Just me, my boyfriend and my friends mother do so I never have anybody to talk to about it. I just want to go to people, oh my god they killed John. But no, theres nobody :p
    my_name wrote:
    I'm so glad somebody else watches it. Just me, my boyfriend and my friends mother do so I never have anybody to talk to about it. I just want to go to people, oh my god they killed John. But no, theres nobody :p

God yes, when John was killed i was like :eek: , And everytime an episode ends it's like :eek2: Ok, they're screwed and never going to escape.
    At least Scrubs is back on TV on 3rd of Jan :yes: