Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Tonight MrG = lose

I went down into the cellar on the lower floor in my club, to go change a keg of fosters, people were mucking about outside (customers) so i thought it prudent to lock the door behind me.

After i had changed the keg, i went to unlock the door, but part of the key snapped/broke off, meaning i was stuck, my supervisors radio didnt work, the battery had just died, and after 10 mins of trying on the phone, i managed to get through to someone on the office, very low signal and took them a while to realise what i was saying.

I was eventualy freed after 45 mins, as after our clubbed got robbed, the reinforced the doors and everything, so took a while, in which i changed all the kegs that went off during the course of my entrapment, and as sanctioned by the management, allowed myself a couple of pints choice from the taps we use to bleed the kegs.

All in all a rather marvelous and crazy eventful night, mucho laughs from everyone about, and now company legend, they even let me keep the lock on the door as a souveneer. The police gave us all funny looks, wondering why a pair of big bouncers were thwacking this door.

*giggles*
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tonight you Mr G = win

That's a fantastic story especially at this fine hour of negative entertainment.

I once worked in a hotel and locked a cheeky wee new cunt in the walk-in fridge for half an hour. Cruel as fuck I know, but he was new and acting the big stuff so fuck him.
    They even passed me one of the receptionists magazines under the door, so i could finish the crossword for her, but then pen i had ran out :(
    Leaning towards lose now Mr G I'm afraid...
    Wow...Mr G you seem to have some sort of draining power :-/
    I think you should ask for a raise or you'll sue them for emotional damages.(Just pretend you're claustraphobic or something).

And addicted7:thumb: to your avatar
    Silverberg wrote:

And addicted7:thumb: to your avatar

Cheers.

"We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold..." :crazyeyes
    "I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive..."
    "What? No. We cant stop here, this is bat country!"
    My boss and a couple of us locked one of the guys from work in the shop a few days ago. It was quite funny when we rang up the shop pretending to order something and he was telling us that he couldn't take it because he was locked in. We left him there for a bit before letting him out. Served him right for being an idiot.
    Poor you!!
    MrG wrote:
    They even passed me one of the receptionists magazines under the door, so i could finish the crossword for her, but then pen i had ran out :(

I dont know why, but that thought really amused me!