Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Share your favourite drinking game

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Please share your favourite drinking game!

Full rules, instructions, fines etc. would be good for elaboration...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    We made this up, as it was good for the situation.

We were playing fifa 2006 on the ps2 with 4 players in a league format. Winner did a shot of their choice (out of what spirits we had in the cupboard) and looser did vodka. If it was a draw, both did the vodka. Perfect way of getting everyone pissed.
    Never Ever!!

each person takes it in turn to say "i have never..(insert something here)".
    for example: "i have never sucked on a guys dick". and everyone who has done that has to take a drink.
    and it keeps going round the circle. its the only time girls will admit to each other they have masturbated etc.

other games i play are circle of death (ring of fire) and 21. cant be arsed explaining them tho!
    Vingt-et-un should ideally involve imbibement of 2 digits for mentioning the 'forbidden number'...

The person beginning should designate a direction of play, and then say any number of numbers...
    saying '1' would move the play to the next person in the direction of play
    saying '1, 2' would move play one person on in the opposite direction
    saying '1, 2, 3' would skip a person in the correct direction
    saying '1, 2, 3, 4' would skip a person in the opposite direction

and following on the sequence, and playing from person to person according to the number of numbers stated... you cannot follow the same method of play for more than three persons in a row... for example
    If person one says '1', person two says '2', person three says '3', person four must NOT say '4', but should play '4, 5' or '4, 5, 6' or so on...

Tardiness is fined by two digits, and saying '21' is fined by two digits. The person that said the forbidden number then establishes a new rule that shall follow in the next game...

i.e. multiples of '3' must be replaced by the word 'potato'

If for any reason someone makes a mistake (tardiness counts as a mistake) play resumes from '1' with the person to his/her left
    lipsy wrote:
    Never Ever!!

each person takes it in turn to say "i have never..(insert something here)".
    for example: "i have never sucked on a guys dick". and everyone who has done that has to take a drink.
    and it keeps going round the circle.
    i was playing that last monday, everyone at work now knows lots of things that they shudnt do about me
    ring of fire - you need

* deck of cards
    * lots of shots
    * a long drink each

get deck of cards spread them on the floor take it in turns to pick up a card.

what the cards mean

ace, 2, 3 - nominate 1 person to have a shot
    4, 5, 6 - nominate 2 people to have 1 shot or 1 person to have 2 shots
    7 - toilet card - no one is allowed to go to the loo without a 7 unless there gonna throw up
    8, thumb rule - have to put your thumb on your knee, last person to notice and follow suit has to have a shot
    9 - Strike a pose, last person to notice and follow suit has a shot
    10 - cant remember - anyone ??????????????????
    jack - pick either cant sware, or cant say drink drank or drunk, for the rest of the game anyone that duz has to have a shot
    queen - everyone has a shot
    king - ring of fire - the person that picked the card must start downing their drink, everyone must follow suit, no one can stop untill you sop drinking, once you have the person on your left can stop drinking, once they have stopped the person on their left can stop drinking, carries on round the group clockwise. anyone that stops drinking before they shud or runs out of drink has to have a shot
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    "I went to a picnic and I brought x"

but there's only one rule, and you're the only person who knows it, every time someone gets it wrong you have to drink :)

infact, it might spoil the fun to tell you what the rule is hehe, you could make up your own ;)

of course, you can only play it with the same group of people once, because if the know the rule, it's no fun!
    I play smoking games instead of drinking games. Much better
    'Yee-hah!'
    'Cowgirl'
    'Ho-down'
    'Hay-barn'

etc...
    Mel-H wrote:
    ring of fire - you need

7 - toilet card - no one is allowed to go to the loo without a 7 unless there gonna throw up

my flatmates used to play this a lot last year, it ended with someone pissing themselves all over the floor
    leese wrote:
    my flatmates used to play this a lot last year, it ended with someone pissing themselves all over the floor - nice huh?
    Shan't be playing that game, then...