Home Travel & Free Time

i am bk to get some fight star fans

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
come on who is with me !!!!!and there album is out in 2006 real soon . :thumb: :D :yippe:
«1

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fightstar are shit. Just accept and move on.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    so ur not a fan so i will tell u this . ok fine . move on >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i like them :blush:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't like em, as you already know :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    cool if u dont like them . Tink welldone u have comeout u rock if only there where more ppl like u god bless u .
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm sure you already know or can guess what I think.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ummm hate like u hate most things but this more than others lol i know
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fightstar are crap, end of argument. I want to shove charile simpsons guitar up his arse.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well u dont say tht about bands u dont like so be nice.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    rss3000 wrote:
    well u dont say tht about bands u dont like so be nice.

    No she did say a bad thing about a band she didn't like.

    Gimme one reason why fightstar stands out as an excellent group and why we should like them.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i dnt like them loolololol.

    now let me tells u all a stry. ROFFLE.

    i was g-uniting this dude & he found £5 in his bk pocket and thn a dog bit him on his willy. the g-uniting happnd neways coz i was so tuff n hrd. rawr.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well I think they're quite good.

    Didn't think too much of them before I saw them at the Leeds festival, but they're OK to me now.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How lame. FightStar is for 12 year olds.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bands aim at one certain age do they? :rolleyes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You say zepplin are crap and then come out with this? ... clearly you have no taste what so ever!

    There should be an age limit for the internet!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i'm gonna be buying the album, i really like fightstar, i always used to think "pfft charlie from busted is in it so it must be crap, but its completely different and i like them
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    jake0 wrote:
    i'm gonna be buying the album, i really like fightstar, i always used to think "pfft charlie from busted is in it so it must be crap, but its completely different and i like them

    Totally agree. I thought they'd be crap, but I heard one of they're songs and thought "wow".. seeing as charlie simpson is in it.. they're not bad at all!!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They are really up their own bum but I like them all the same.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They're just wanky emo toss.

    Emo is possibly the worst type of music since electronica. I can't believe people actually like it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Everyone has their own taste in music - it can't be defined really. There is no such thing as 'good music', only 'I think it is good music'.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't depise them because the twat from Busted is in the band... I depise them because their music is wank.

    ETA: IMO..
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    tis good music i think .
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    rss3000 wrote:
    well u dont say tht about bands u dont like so be nice.

    Just because I've slagged off trivium and shitestar, neither of who I'am fond of does not give you a right to say I should be nice about them. I am expressing my opioion on bands that IMO suck donkey cock. If you posted about bands I liked i might post a nice commment back! I'm not offending anyone personally, just saying that your music is not to be taste.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my bad sorry
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cazzoo wrote:
    I don't depise them because the twat from Busted is in the band... I depise them because their music is wank.

    ETA: IMO..

    estimated time of arrival ?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    2 days till i have a new fightstar member:Cazzoo
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How emo is that CD cover?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    muse- wrote:
    estimated time of arrival ?

    edited to add...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fightstar turned up at my house by accident the other day, i had actually asked for some charlie but i didnt want to get busted.

    Thank you Jimmy Carr
Sign In or Register to comment.