Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

something you'd like to see but is impossible.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
a welsh version of scrabble.

Comments

• Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    A quicksave/quickload mechanism in life.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

:lol:

Maybe a machine that answers every single question asked*

or perhaps a medicine for eternal life*

*could happen though.
    You know how you can use the "block" feature on msn... well I'd love to se something similar for real life. Also "invisible mode" for real life so you don't have to talk to people if you don't want to.
    You'd get some awesome scores with all the Y's and K's.

I'd like to see Southampton win the Premiership.

We can but dream.
    extinction of terrorists
    quarfly wrote:

Maybe a machine that answers every single question asked

Ooo that would be good.
    Ooo that would be good.

Kind of a childish thought though :(.
    every man should have a one period every year, to enable them to understand it better.
    panties that don't cause wedgies
    my_name wrote:

Amen
    my_name wrote:

They have those. :p They are called Granny pants. :p
    a chip that goes into your brain so you can remember everything you want to and not need to revise for exams and stuff
    Cazzoo wrote:
    They have those. :p They are called Granny pants. :p

They still do (give you wedgies that is) :p
    Cazzoo wrote:
    They are called Granny pants. :p

oy, theres nowt wrong with my thermals..........thank you :p
    Ballerina wrote:
    a chip that goes into your brain so you can remember everything you want to and not need to revise for exams and stuff

Very usful can I have one?
    Little_one wrote:
    Very usful can I have one?
    would be nice wouldnt it?
    I'd like to see Elisha cuthbert's bum in real life, I watched the 'Girl next door' last night (the film by the way, I wasnt actually perving on the girl that lives next door to me)and Ive been distracted all day.
    I don't know if its impossible, I havn't asked somebody who would know. But instead of silicone or wahtever they use for breast implants... squeaky toys. All right.
    Little_one wrote:
    every man should have a one period every year, to enable them to understand it better.

And on the flip side every woman should grow a set of bollocks and be kicked in them to understand it better.

Oh and also be turned on and given a raging hard on and then to be suddenly left with it. :banghead:
    And on the flip side every woman should grow a set of bollocks and be kicked in them to understand it better.

Oh and also be turned on and given a raging hard on and then to be suddenly left with it. :banghead:

:lol:
    I want someone to invent teleportation. Then I can just fall out of bed at the last minute and not have to leave the house an hour before work starts. It would benefit the whole of mankind :D

Fair point about the bollocks, I've the look on my boyfriend's face when he is sitting down and the dog jumps up to give him a kiss or to try and steel the biscut he is eating and ends up placing a paw right.....ouch

What about child birth, I've yet to experianced it but the stories I heard off my brothers girlfriend about having two labours over 20 hours long is a little worrying. :nervous:

As for the last point I think you sum it up best with :banghead: .
    Little_one wrote:
    What about child birth, I've yet to experianced it but the stories I heard off my brothers girlfriend about having two labours over 20 hours long is a little worrying. :nervous:

I kept my mum busy for 36 hours...
    I kept my mum busy for 36 hours...

If I remember correct one of her children took about 25 hours and the other was about 31 hours.

I was a nice simple birth I was born within a couple of hours and nearly in a garden center, well I cam 7 weeks early so my parents where just out shopping.Well you don't plan to have your baby that early unless there is a medical reason for the doctors to induce you or preform a C section.
    men who don't appreciate their woman, refuse to use protection then when she gets pregnant, blames her then fucks off should be made to go through pregnancy and birth
    there are decent guys out there, my ex told me a guy where he used to work said he was in tears for his gf while she was giving birth because she was in so much pain aw..
    Ballerina wrote:
    men who don't appreciate their woman, refuse to use protection then when she gets pregnant, blames her then fucks off should be made to go through pregnancy and birth

That might just work... hopefully it will make them change there behaviour... well we can hope anyway.

Ballerina wrote:
    there are decent guys out there, my ex told me a guy where he used to work said he was in tears for his gf while she was giving birth because she was in so much pain aw..

This bit almost made me cry, there was a tear in my eye after I read it, yes ladies and gentale men I'm a big softy at heart.
    something you'd like to see but is impossible.

Mind melds.
    Ability to video record my dreams and then re-watch them the following day instead of neighbours.
    Little_one wrote:
    This bit almost made me cry, there was a tear in my eye after I read it, yes ladies and gentale men I'm a big softy at heart.
    aaww :D