Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Time on The Telephone

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lil_kazzy wrote:
    I use all my free text messages (300 a month) and often spend about £80 a month on calls and extra texts too.

Most of my calls are 2 min ones though, it's just that I make an awful lot of them. I've just spent 40 mins on the phone to my best mate. That's a VERY long phone call for me. But then, he called me, so I'm not complaining :D

If you spend so much in overages, why don't you up the plan?
    I spend a lot more time than I used to. These days, I speak to a friend of mine from the site every few days - thank God we're on the same mobile network or it would cost us a fortune. I also speak to my ex regularly, who's now living in London, and some phone calls to the employment agency and mental health services. As for text messaging, I send anywhere between 10 and 100 of them on a day. It's good to talk? Yes, but it's not cheap!
    I can't believe how many text messages you all send. I get 1000 a month, and use about 30 of them, if that. Maybe its because no-one loves me enough to text me :(
    I can't believe how many text messages you all send. I get 1000 a month, and use about 30 of them, if that. Maybe its because no-one loves me enough to text me :(
    Send more texts. It's not gonna cost you any more and you may get more texts sent to you. Worth a try.

I wonder if you can text overseas and it still wouldn't cost... :chin: oh i'd totally text you then all the time.