Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What does she mean?

For the last few days, I've been getting bullied by people who claim to be friends of mine. Basically, they've been showing me rude pictures, having a go at me for something that I couldn't control (something to do with a friend of mine - he was messing around with me and took it too far which got him into trouble) and pulling my seatbelt when we're on the bus. I spoke to a teacher about this on Tuesday who promised to phone my dad and explain what was happening (which never happened, btw) and one of the girls had a right go at me. She then said 'I know who was pulling your seatblet, but I'm not saying who did it.' I then basically accused her of doing it and she was like 'no'. Five minutes later, she was being all friendly. A friend of hers who is also involved in this, went around telling some boys some crap about me which I admit is true but is nothing to do with her or them. Now, I've spoken to a teacher who says that she'll sort this out, I also told my tutor who told me to tell this other teacher that if nothing's done, I should threaten to leave - meaning that she'll have to do something about this. But I like I told my dad, the techer can't force these girls to stop doing what they're doing to me.

A few questions - what can I do now? And why exactly did one of the girls tell me that she knew who pulled my seatbelt but won't say who it was?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hope you dont take offence by this but it all sounds a bit he said this she did this stuff and you did break one of the major rules of the playground by telling the teacher (or grassing if you like).

But what is the problem exactly?
    Why should the girl tell you who pulled your seatbelt, and on another note - why does it matter?
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    Hope you dont take offence by this but it all sounds a bit he said this she did this stuff and you did break one of the major rules of the playground by telling the teacher (or grassing if you like).

But what is the problem exactly?
    Why should the girl tell you who pulled your seatbelt, and on another note - why does it matter?

Because this is something I'm fed up of and I don't like my seatbelt being pulled either...

The problem exact;y is that the girls won't leave me alone - one minute they're bullying me for no reason at all adn then they're acting as though they're my 'friends'... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Ignore them, they are obviously immature little school girlies.

Rise above it and they will get bored.
  • Options
    When you're at school your world somtimes gets very small and incidents take on major importance. If you're not getting on brilliantly at school I would suggest you get a hobby, something you can be really passionate about. It will help you feel confidant and to recognise how pathetic these girls are to use so much of their time, thoughts and energy on bugging you. When you think about it- these girls really can't have much of a life if it's a highlight of theirs to pick on you. Make sure you're better than them, and make sure you know it too.