Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

strange lesions - really worried

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this is a bit of an embarrassing problem but i've recently got several spot type things on the outside of my vagina like at the top and now they've kinda turned into lesion type things that are really painful and raw. I do have a new man at the moment and been having a LOT of sex so could that be something to do with it? gfh

Comments

• Options
    sounds like an STD so go to a doctor/clinic before it gets worse and damages you
  • Options
    don't be embarrassed, but definetly go to the doctors. I don't know if this thing is caused by lots of sex, but it is possible that you keep transfering the problem back and forth to each other. Do you use protection?
  • Options
    i thought maybe the lots of sex thing may be friction or something making me sore but doesnt seem quite right for what i have. But thinking about things hes had a coldsore type thing on the corner of his mouth could that be a cause like transferring it from oral?
  • Options
    ^^ Yes, go to the docs and get it checked out.
  • Options
    Could be to do with the way you are shaving or waxing down there...but sounds like an STD so go the Doctors soon!
  • Options
    i thought maybe the lots of sex thing may be friction or something making me sore but doesnt seem quite right for what i have. But thinking about things hes had a coldsore type thing on the corner of his mouth could that be a cause like transferring it from oral?

It is possible that it is, I would go down to your doctors and get it check out, as it could be genital herpes which can be caught through oral sex.