Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

lack of energy/acupuncture

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For about 5+ years I have suffered badly with tiredness and lack of energy which so far I have not found a cause for despite sleeping well and changing my diet accordingly as well as having a number of medical tests.

I have read a number of articles recently which refer to accupuncture being quite good for something like this and I wondered if anybody had any experiences good or bad that they could share with me

Comments

• Options
    I had accupuncture once... addmitedly you're suposed to have more than one session to get an affect but I didn't really like having it done.
    But dunno if it was coinsidence or not but I had a lot more bounce for a couple of weeks after having it done. :)
  • Options
    I have heard the same thing actually, but I could never convince myself to get it done.
  • Options
    I have had acupuncture but it wasnt for lack of energy. I had it done at work so it was done in the ear and was for addictions and cravings. The clients at work say it works, I did find it very relaxing. It doesn't hurt. I know others who have acupuncture for injuries and aches and pains, they reccommend it to.

Go and give it a try.