Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Need a bit of help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,
well basically im 15, been with a guy for about a week or two. This is my first kinda sexual expericence. We made out the other day, and he went to finger me, but when he put his fingers in it hurt like hell so i had to get him to stop. Why wasnt i wet enough or somethig? thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah sounds like that was the problem.

As you've said, this is your first sexual experience, it's likely to be just that you are scared, maybe a tad uncomfortable with him doing it? If that's the case, then wait a while longer. You have only just started dating the guy after all.
    Like above, but just relax
    I remember the first time a guy touched me like that, it hurt but i realised while I was tense it would, so I relaxed myself and it started to feel better. Also make sure you are lubbed up enough, or it can be really sore!
    It does hurt for the first few times but just relax and keep trying, start with 1 finger and gradually increase. It takes time for the vagina muscles to stretch so keep trying.
    You must be in as relaxed a state as is possible. If you explain to your boyfriend how its feeling for you and tell him to be VERY gentle,he can gently insert his finger a bit at a time and it will soon get easier. You might also try gently fingering yourself when you're on your own to try and give you a bit more confidence when you're with your boyfriend.
    it has only been 2 weeks!!!! your body will let you know when it is comfortable...not some horny stranger!
    justdecent wrote:
    it has only been 2 weeks!!!! your body will let you know when it is comfortable...not some horny stranger!
    enough said.