Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

practically, how do i do this.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys!

Im seeing this bloke at the moment who keeps going on about how much he loves my boobs, and he has kinda been hinting on puttin his cock in between my tits. I've heard of this, but dont realy know what exactly to do, or how to go about it..

What is the best way to do it?

I imagine it would be easiest if i was laying on my back and he just knelt over me...or would that not work lol
Im kinda struggling to see but i dont wanna act all clumsy around him like i've not done it before...

Help if poss thanks!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You pretty much described it. It's called a tit wank and basically, without wanting to go too much into detail, you have to make it tight for him in order to maximise pleasure.

For some reason I've used the word maximise like 10 times already today and I've only been up for 2 hours. Weird.
    My breasts have never been big enough for this to be an option (except for when I was breastfeeding, and then it wasn't an option). I've never really 'got' how this is down- it seems really ungainly and... I dunoo unsexy
    katralla wrote:
    except for when I was breastfeeding, and then it wasn't an option

You're not supposed to do it at the same time, silly :D
    Remember lube or spit or something. Otherwise you'll get dry and chaffy and its not fun for either.
    you pretty mush described it but as a warning, just hope it doesn't eventuate into anything because then your bound to get cum on your face....
    You pretty much described it. It's called a tit wank and basically, without wanting to go too much into detail, you have to make it tight for him in order to maximise pleasure.

My boyfriend has to push my tits together when he does this, which he does not seem to mind doing as he loves to play with them anyway.
    lexijb wrote:
    Hey guys!

Im seeing this bloke at the moment who keeps going on about how much he loves my boobs, and he has kinda been hinting on puttin his cock in between my tits. I've heard of this, but dont realy know what exactly to do, or how to go about it..

What is the best way to do it?

I imagine it would be easiest if i was laying on my back and he just knelt over me...or would that not work lol
    Im kinda struggling to see but i dont wanna act all clumsy around him like i've not done it before...

Help if poss thanks!
    Yeah thats it, I cant do it though coz my boobs arent big enough. Sigh :(
    pelin wrote:
    you pretty mush described it but as a warning, just hope it doesn't eventuate into anything because then your bound to get cum on your face....

Oh but thats the fun in why they do it, isnt it ;)

And unless you make wall's jelous, really you can do it with small tits. You don't have to have them wrap around it or anything, just so theres friction around most of him. I have B's and it works fine.
    You're not supposed to do it at the same time, silly :D
    :lol:
    Can be done standing up as well. I mean him standing up you in a kneeling position. I think this is a better approach... if he doesn't wipe his bum properly he'll be wiping crap all over your abdomen in the process if he was on top of you.
    Lycander wrote:
    Can be done standing up as well. I mean him standing up you in a kneeling position. I think this is a better approach... if he doesn't wipe his bum properly he'll be wiping crap all over your abdomen in the process if he was on top of you.

:yuck:
    From experience, the best way to to this is if he's sitting down on the edge of a chair and you're on your knees in front of him in blow job position and go for it from there - hold your tits around his cock then wank him in to next week.

And having seen your faceparty pics, if you're looking for someone to try it out on first, give me a call..... ;)