Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

shaven or not

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ok, this is really embarassing, but is it normal for girls to have a bit of hair around their bum hole? :blush:

You're so squatting over a mirror. arent you. lmao :chin:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Shaved or trimmed is good.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    ok, this is really embarassing, but is it normal for girls to have a bit of hair around their bum hole? :blush:

Apperantly hair covers every part of your body except the palms of your hands and soles of your feet. Or at least thats what a laser hair removal radio commercial told me. So I'd say its normal. Just the density is different for everybody.
  • Options

:lol:

A genuine question but a hilarious one at that.

I think it is. As my_name says, hair covers almost all parts of the body.
  • Options
    not read the whole thread.
    waxing is better than shaving - if you've got the guts ;)
    but my opinion is: just get rid of it :p
  • Options
    otter wrote:
    not read the whole thread.
    waxing is better than shaving - if you've got the guts ;)
    but my opinion is: just get rid of it :p

I agree. Howver this made me laugh. As I have the guts to do it, just my boyfriend doesn't have the ears to listen to my deathly screams that echo thru the house while I am doing it :p
  • Options
    usually i just have a little landing strip bit of hair, but every few weeks i shave the lot off, but its too much hassle to keep it completely hair free 100% of the time, and ive never tried waxing because epilating gave me ingrown hairs.
  • Options
    usually i just have a little landing strip bit of hair, but every few weeks i shave the lot off, but its too much hassle to keep it completely hair free 100% of the time.

Ha, same ;)

although i couldn't stand epilating for more than 3.6 seconds, can we just say pain :|
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    Ha, same ;)

although i couldn't stand epilating for more than 3.6 seconds, can we just say pain :|

Oh yes. pain Epilators are the devils toy.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Oh yes. pain Epilators are the devils toy.

Don't tell anyone, but I once had a go on my sisters epilator on my leg hair. Owch :(

edit: I didnt actually epilate my legs, just touched it against my leg to see what it was like. Incase you were wondering
  • Options
    noog wrote:
    Don't tell anyone, but I once had a go on my sisters epilator on my leg hair. Owch :(

edit: I didnt actually epilate my legs, just touched it against my leg to see what it was like. Incase you were wondering

Try epilating your balls. Otherwise there is no comparison :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Try epilating your balls. Otherwise there is no comparison :p

Haha, I'll pass :thumb:
  • Options
    Men, such wimps :p
  • Options
    just give it a go and if you don't like it don't do it again.
    to be honest i did it because my boyfriend asked me to, and he liked it and when i started getting more oral because its more convienient i kept it up, see there is an upside to the pain, the unbelievable pleasure.
  • Options
    I "lost" all my pubic hair a month or so ago at the request of my boyfriend. I wasn't sure to start with,but I have to say I actually love how it feels :yes: Guess it may not be for everyone though. I use hair removal cream,it smells a bit,but does get the job done! :thumb:
  • Options
    I keep mine lovely and trimmed really short. I've got this trimmer and I use it like once a week. Then I shave my bikini line and underneath.

The shaven look has never really made me want it, I dont want to look like a 10yr old :/
  • Options
    I keep underneath shaved completely and do the rest once every few weeks, otherwise I get lots of irritation and ingrowing hairs.
  • Options
    Kazbo wrote:
    otherwise I get lots of irritation and ingrowing hairs.

I get that too. And nothing helps :( Its been told to me that even with it all clean and bare and nice that I will get no more "fun" I guess, as not to be crude, than I already do (which is none) so since last week I've just decided to be a jungle. Hope that satisfies that ungiving lazy god-forbid-you-make-one-effort-in-initiating-or-satisfying-me bastard. humph. And my rant is done. ...for now... ;)
  • Options
    I keep mine lovely and trimmed really short.

I dont want to look like a 10yr old :/

I'm the same I trim mine really short too, my boyfriend would kill me if I went completely bare down there, he does not want me to look like a 10 year old.
  • Options
    I like trimmed, and a little landing strip.
  • Options
    as a guy thats been with shaven girls and hairy girls, I say shaven. Its cleaner, its smells better, it looks better, no hair in the mouth if you want your guy to go down on you lol and you can see what you are doing better.
  • Options
    If you are going to shave, use water as cold as you can stand. Read this somewhere and wasn't sure, but it works for me. No rash, no itchiness nothing, and the first two times I'd ever shaved (warmer water) I hated it.

I generally prefer to trim mine, but occaisionally the lot comes off and then I let it grow quite long again.
  • Options
    Last month I used hair removal cream down there and it didn't remove all of the hair, which was quite irritating. I'd go to a salon to get a wax but I would be embarresed! But I would prefer to be shaved completely as it looks better and cleaner.
  • Options
    __tink wrote:
    I'd go to a salon to get a wax but I would be embarresed!

Why?

It's nowt they've never seen before.

I think its best to keep the sides shaved- much nicer when giving oral- but no hair looks stupid. The plucked chicken look isn't all that sexy IMHO.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I think its best to keep the sides shaved- much nicer when giving oral- but no hair looks stupid. The plucked chicken look isn't all that sexy IMHO.

Kermit I love you, I do the sides and keep this rest well trimed, I could not go completely hairless, but I like it to look neat and tidy.
  • Options
    Little_one wrote:
    Kermit I love you

I'm married, I'm sorry;)
  • Options
    I know you are Kermit, you have mentioned it on a number of occasions. I'm happy in a long term relationship anyway.
    ;)
  • Options
    Little_one wrote:
    I know you are Kermit, you have mentioned it on a number of occasions.

I have a habit of mentioning it a bit often...

But yes, everyone should love me. Sign of an intelligent poster.
  • Options
    personally i love it when the women shaves/waxs it all off or small tidy patch. i like it nice and smooth for when i give oral (something i love to do).

As a side note i also shave all mine off. never let it grow more than a day or too. Any of you other guys that shave yours too, have any of you had it waxed or anything other than a razoring, as can be a bit of a pain shaving sometimes. plus if its a new blade on razor it can cut in places you dont want cut, if you catch my meaning.
  • Options
    smooth is the way to grow, body hair in general is groose, besides, head hair , eyebrows, eyelashes.... :yeees: