Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Has anyone ever used

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://www.photo-id.co.uk ?

how quickly did it arrive and was it worth the tenner? like, did it look believable?

God damn Im a mother, have my own home, vote and everything yet I still cant have a fucking drink in the states at new fucking year!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think the only thing they really accept abroad is passports, i know my friend had a bit of trouble with her driving liscence when she was in America because they are not familiar with them.
    buggeroo. ok, thanks

...anyone else?
    I had a friend tried that once and she said it worked abroad perfectly! :thumb:
    How is it fake ID that is legal?
    I had a friend tried that once and she said it worked abroad perfectly! :thumb:

I wonder how true that is - coming from you.

psst, he's been banned before.
    You could always photocopy your passport and change it a bit, I know some people who have gotten away with that.
    It really depends, many places in the US are really tight, the fines for serving under age drinkers are high so they make sure they cover their own arse.

You're best bet would be to go to a small place, not a chain bar or restaurant.
    It's well frustrating. It's not like Im going with anyone and Im going to get pissed and make a big scene or anything. Im a young British woman for god's sake - we dont do things like that! :nervous:
    badabing wrote:
    young
    I think that's the only bit they care about really...
    Take some with you, it shouldn't be that difficult to take a bottle of vodka in your luggage.
    One of my mates studying in the US got hit with a $300 fine for being caught with a fake ID in California which is traditionally one of the more 'liberal' states. Personally I wouldn't risk it as they're absolute Nazis about it over there.

On my recent 24 hour jaunt to the UK, I had the pleasure of being able to whip out my passport in Miami airport and buy a drink in the US for the first time ever.
    Silverberg wrote:
    I think that's the only bit they care about really...

Im not that young! I'll be 21 in May. Just that doesn't halp me when I leave next week :(
    bongbudda wrote:
    Take some with you, it shouldn't be that difficult to take a bottle of vodka in your luggage.

should be able to get some in duty free shouldn't I
    badabing wrote:
    should be able to get some in duty free shouldn't I

Yep, but keep it hidden.
    If you get one make sure it is a Uni ID card, those European ones look a bit sus I think.
    quarfly wrote:

Who the hell are you?! :rolleyes:
    quarfly wrote:

Random.

Quite how you feel comfortable abusing people from ages ago, and who got banned long before you were here, is unclear.

Though yes, he is a bit miserly with the truth.
    One of my mates studying in the US got hit with a $300 fine for being caught with a fake ID in California which is traditionally one of the more 'liberal' states. Personally I wouldn't risk it as they're absolute Nazis about it over there.

My bf went to America in the summer and was always being id as he only looks about 22, even though he is 27. They really cover there backs over there as the fines are so high for serving underage people. So he went around with his pastport at all times, even though he has a photograpic driving liscence in his wallet, as not everywhere expects them over there, but I believe it is improving.
    the U.N are pushing for a global law that stops anyone in any country outside the U.K serving alcohol to any U.K citezen under the age of eighty three.
    they've heard the stories ...