Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

female ejaculation.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hay every one,
need some help! prefebly females.
all you girls out there that have came (ejaculated) i need to no if it hurt first time or was difficult to do.
my girlfriend wants me to make her cum and i've been really close to doing it, but when it gets down to it she says she can't physically do it. she feels she'll do some thing wrong or it'll hurt. i'm not sure :confused: any advise for her or me that'll reasure us both. not sure if this post makes sence but i've tried my hardest to explain. please ask me any questions to make u understand what i'm puttin across

cheers sk8r_dude x x

Comments

• Options
    Try stimulating her g-spot, seems to be *usually* cause my gf to squirt during sex.

I think there's more to making her squirt than finding the right spot to stimulate or the opitimum stimulation. It's something psychological for her and responding to the sensation of sex... I think it's a sensation of wanting to pee (or something) which most woman obviously want to avoid incase of embarrassment.

It's an interesting sensation for you to experience too...It feel like a short, sharp flood of liquid...
  • Options
    Girls don't need to ejaculate to achieve orgasm. You seem to misunderstand the physiological differences between the genders.

Many girls don't have a G-Spot, or it doesn't do anything for them. The G-Spot is a myth for many girls.

The key to making her squirt is to give her prolonged stimulation, and to make her build up to orgasm for a long time. This would make the orgasm more powerful. Female ejaculation is where some vaginal juices are squirted out because of the power of the orgasm. Many girls can't or don't squirt anyway.
  • Options
    Kermit, things like female ejaculation tends to be unknown as its very difficult to reproduce (and measure or quantify any results) in a lab situation...

I thought the current thinking of female ejaculation was that it was produced by the Skene’s gland and actually came from the urethra. I agree with your part about stimulation for stronger orgasm, but stimulation of the "gspot" seem to give much stronger spasms... If there is actually a cluster of nerves there, maybe its psychological, stimulation of something else... I don't know. Maybe I should do some empirical testing of gspot stimulation (and female ejeculation) ;)
  • Options
    The g-spot works on some people, and has no effect on others. And yes, I do know where it is.

Horses for courses I guess.

I actually think this bloke is confusing ejaculation with orgasm anyway.
  • Options
    Kermit, I do agree with everything you said but would point out an anomoly personal to me - one of my ex-girlfriends could squirt without me even penetrating her. She described it as needed to pee as well, but she could do it no matter what type of stimulation she was receving. Hence, why I am sure that stimulating the g-spot helps, it is all too often psychological

And every girl that I have been with has had a g-spot (even though you say that not every girl has one). I haven't been with tons of girls, but you would have thought that I would have found one without if they are really that common. Or perhaps they/I are/am just lucky
  • Options
    Yes it does feel very much like the need to pee...Man the first time I ejacualted I thought I had pissed...I hadn't...man was that embarressing. But it's one of the reasons I always need the loo afterwards.

No, it doesn't hurt. But it can feel quite embarressing. And I agree with the men...it's not just the G-spot. I cum when I orgasm for a long time, but because of any spot.
  • Options
    Some people can squirt really easily, and some people can't.

For some girls the g-spot just doesn't do much, I don't know why that is, but it is true. How many I don't know.

I've actually found anal sex can cause it, so it must depend on the stimulation.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Many girls don't have a G-Spot, or it doesn't do anything for them. The G-Spot is a myth for many girls.

I thought I was one of these girls until this summer. It was so amazing when he discovered it, I never knew it was there.
  • Options
    May be she has a lack of libido. It’s not her blame and she is absolutely normal. Lots of women do have such problems in our days. So she can help her by special supplements for women. My gf has tried Sentia, it’s helpful. She has become able to feel different types of orgasm (if you know what I mean). Furthermore she has become more interesting and “different” in bed. So be patient and give her this advice. This can really radically help you and her.
  • Options
    Just don't try it in an Audi TT. The gear stick's not long enough for a start and think of all that lovely leather getting to be like a paddling pool. ^^

On the other hand, a TT is nice and cosily-intimate. Just make sure the gear lever is set to neutral and not top gear 6th.

Sounds you really have got it on though. Any particular choice of car?

Poppi
  • Options
    I think a diesel would work pretty well, something like a transit van with its long gear stick will have more vibrations I'd assume. I know what my first car will be!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Since this thread is from 2005 I'm gonna close it.
This discussion has been closed.