Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

FAO: moaning little boys

124»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Walkindude wrote:
    proper sorts?? what the hell is a proper sort??

A girl who is cute.
    Nice does not mean kiss your ass as I have said before but I guess I am wasting my breath.

Yes, it does.

That is exactly what nice means. Nice means not upsetting anyone, being safe, playing by the rules, always being middle-of-the-road. Being bland. Being so desperate not to offend anyone, or show any personality. marks and spencer is nice, a bottle of bud is nice, a chicken korma is nice.

Nice is the antithesis of personality.
    Hey ... a chicken korma has personality!!!
    Jon_UK wrote:
    Hey ... a chicken korma has personality!!!

Wye-aye it does.

For curry, it's nothing.
    no it fucking isn't jesus christ.

when you talk bout nice in reference to guys int he media they dont mean ythat, only stupid twats who think its the shit to treat girl like crap think nic emeans bland and all this crap.

Nice is just one general word used to describe a nice guy, meaning th eone with the personality and all those traits you say but is not a dickhead about girl.

Oh and not every person thinks they are a nice guy. They are plenty out there willing to admit they are bastards and players so thats a bullshit statement.

God, if you read what I write then you will know what I mean when I say nice. I am simply using the common term in the medium, thats all.

Just coz your nice doesnt mean you lick arse. It just means you aren't willing to play games or drug some1's drink to fuck them and when you do have a gf, your not cheating on her with anything that moves.

Oh and if that pisses you off then I dare you to try and ram it down my throat coz you will be met with swift and brutal resistance if you try.
    Walkindude wrote:
    no it fucking isn't jesus christ.

when you talk bout nice in reference to guys int he media they dont mean ythat, only stupid twats who think its the shit to treat girl like crap think nic emeans bland and all this crap.

Nice is just one general word used to describe a nice guy, meaning th eone with the personality and all those traits you say but is not a dickhead about girl.

Oh and not every person thinks they are a nice guy. They are plenty out there willing to admit they are bastards and players so thats a bullshit statement.

God, if you read what I write then you will know what I mean when I say nice. I am simply using the common term in the medium, thats all.

Just coz your nice doesnt mean you lick arse. It just means you aren't willing to play games or drug some1's drink to fuck them and when you do have a gf, your not cheating on her with anything that moves.

Oh and if that pisses you off then I dare you to try and ram it down my throat coz you will be met with swift and brutal resistance if you try.

What else defines you other than nice?
    Walkindude wrote:
    I'm sure he's quaking in his boots.

He is, of course, right. I don't care what you say, purely being "nice" is fucking irritating and boring as FUCK.

My last boyfriend was "nice". Every time I tried to start an argument with him to try and make things interesting, he just agreed with me CONSTANTLY. It was annoying. It was like I was God and every word that came out of my mouth was the truth.

If you're going to describe yourself as nice, you have to be prepared for people thinking you're a boring cunt with no personality. Think up another word ffs, but nice has SUCH bad connotations.
    Walkindude wrote:
    only stupid twats who think its the shit to treat girl like crap think nic emeans bland and all this crap.

Why thank you.

I'll get back to you as soon as I've finished beating up my wife with a chair whilst slipping one to her younger sister from behind.
    Kermit wrote:
    Why thank you.

I'll get back to you as soon as I've finished beating up my wife with a chair whilst slipping one to her younger sister from behind.

Just lay off the Stella, and you'll be fine.

Deary me.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi guys,

Regardless of whether you think you are right or wrong about how we define the term "nice", I wouldn't want to have to close this thread because your argument got out of hand.

Just a polite warning.

Ta :)
    Let's all calm down with a nice cup of tea!
    What do bass players use as a contraceptive?

Their personality!
    Haha! Bet Adam Clayton loves telling that one - he was nailing Naomi Campbell for ages!
    Silverberg wrote:

Their personality!
    kermit, you know I wasnt implying owt like that at you. You do seem to take something of some1's arguemnt and twist them to your own ends. Full marks for being funny though.

And my reference to swift and brutal resistance in that post was only in reply to some1 up there claiming they would ram it down some1's thorat if they stoof up for nice again.

Frani- Well I don't know if your exaggerating or not but I wouldn't agree with everything a girl said if it wasn't true. Though I find that admitting to starting arguments for their own sake a bit strange.

Maybe it does have bad connetations for people on this thread but as far as I am aware its is used for just normal guys who are nice, umm I guess Mr Darcy types?

what else defines me other then nice?

Intelligence, humour (oh its true), personality, interest in all kids of things, I'm empathetci, I listen well, I can give good advice, I can be spontanous and and silly as well as being a serious person, I like romance, I like good sex to, I belive in givingin a number of areas, I stand up for my own beliefs even when they arent the same as everyone else's, My looks define me, my beliefs define me, I love films and dvds of particular kinds, I can be relied upon, I can be loud and arumentative at times, I am a good friend, I like animals, I can be sensitive, I can write, I am me and there is no other like me.
    I wasn't exaggerating in the slightest. And arguments are healthy. If I can't argue with someone, I get bored VERY easily.
    well arguements can be good. I do miss some of the arguments form my sixth form days, the ones in RS were particularly brillant.

As longas its all good int he end, I mean not destroying some pysche like or braying their head ing with a frying pan.
    Silverberg wrote:

Their personality!

Fuck off I'm a bass player! And I get a lot more sex than anyone else in my band put together and I know that for a fact!

What's the name of the guy who hangs around with the band?

The drummer.

The drummer.
    heh.

(Question to lead guitarist)-So, if you weren't a musician what do you think you'd do instead?

(Lead guitarist)-I'd be a drummer.

I have a bass by the way....don't really play it though...
    If your girlfriend has male friends, it doesn't mean she's going to dump you and ride their hot cocks instead. Girls can have male friends and not want to fuck them. Stop being so paranoid, and let her go to the pictures with her male mates. Nothing will happen. Unless you drive her away with your pathetic paranoid whingeings, of course.

truth
    Walkindude wrote:
    kermit, you know I wasnt implying owt like that at you.

Why say it then?:)
    You do seem to take something of some1's arguemnt and twist them to your own ends.Full marks for being funny though.

I try my best.
    Maybe it does have bad connetations for people on this thread but as far as I am aware its is used for just normal guys who are nice, umm I guess Mr Darcy types?

Mr D'Arcy isn't "nice", he's a smug arrogant pompous git that's kind.

I've explained what nice is. Nice is nothing. If you define yourself on nothing, then you're a nothing. If you define yourself as x + y + nice then that's different; I'm criticising those who think they should get a fit bird simply because they are nice. Everyone should be nice, and most people are, so unless you are something else as well then you are bland and nothing.

The example Spliffie gave was a good one. The sycophants who think "nice" means always saying yes, and who think they deserve the proper sorts because they say how beautiful and funny they are every five seconds. It's pathetic.
    Kermit wrote:
    That is exactly what nice means. Nice means not upsetting anyone, being safe, playing by the rules, always being middle-of-the-road. Being bland. Being so desperate not to offend anyone, or show any personality. marks and spencer is nice, a bottle of bud is nice, a chicken korma is nice.

Nice is the antithesis of personality.

That's what I was trying to say. I'm just nicer than Kermit......bugger. :chin:
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Fuck off I'm a bass player! And I get a lot more sex than anyone else in my band put together and I know that for a fact!

The drummer.

Do you get as much sex as Lemmy? (The most over-sexxed Basist ever.)

And hey... I am learning drums, you git.
    Kermit wrote:
    Aa bottle of bud is nice

I'd rather drink my own piss than a bottle of Bud (and not because I enjoy drinking my own piss - I don't) which possibly makes a point. One person's nice is another person's no-personality dull.

Nice doesn't describe anything much beyond 'not a psycho-killer'.
    ah well I guess it was just how our definition of nice varies that caused the problem. I don't a guy desrerevs a fit bird just coz he says she is beautiful all the time or saying yes all the time. As I said, my version of nice was a guy with great qualities and depth but didnt want to cheat and stuff like that.
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Do you get as much sex as Lemmy? (The most over-sexxed Basist ever.)

Yeah loads more. When I was on the road with Motley Crue I couldn't move for girls!