Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Space Cadets

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Who knows what it is? I see it advertised on channel 4 all the time. :eek2:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They are tricking people and making them believe they are training to be cadets. Then they are using this high tec fake rocket so they think they are going into space
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    They are tricking people and making them believe they are training to be cadets. Then they are using this high tec fake rocket so they think they are going into space

Ooooh, I see. Very, very good! :D
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    It looks good, i will be watching it.
  • Options
    when does it start, it does sound pretty ace
  • Options
    Nine people will be told they are set to visit the final frontier as space tourists and that in preparation they will undergo intensive training in Russia courtesy of the Space Tourism Agency of Russia, but in reality the groups will be "trained" for space in a disused airbase in a secret location in the UK.

Unbeknown to them, their shuttle will be a Hollywood creation, made originally for the film Space Cowboys.

Channel 4 admits that the joke could be on them if the participants, who are currently being selected from a group holed up in a secret location with no contact with the outside world, cotton on to the stunt.

Three actors have been placed in the group and will be able to report back on whether there are any suspicions.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/4442882.stm

looks good :)
  • Options
    I reckon it's gonna be decent.

At the end they should be flying straight at a meteor, at thats when the should tell 'em its a set up!! :hyper:
  • Options
    lol are they all Trekkie nerds?
  • Options
    I reckon it's gonna be decent.

At the end they should be flying straight at a meteor, at thats when the should tell 'em its a set up!! :hyper:

That would be funny but so harsh on them