Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Anyone want to share experiences with Amphetamines?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Dexies (Dextroamphetamine), uppers (basically anything speed), stacks (combinations of amphetamines), speedballs(heroin and coke), angeldust (PCP), ice(methamphetamine;smoked), glass(methamphetamine;ingested, snorted, or injected) and any other amphetamines you can think of are fair game here.

About 10 years ago I can say that I fully and completely quit coke, no rehab or cold turkey. I just eased my self off of it, starting by taking my usual quarter bag per dose (about 60-70 mg). I have never been a heavy abuser of cocaine or any other drug for that matter, but was addicted to it for about 7 years. (Jeesh, who wasn't addicted to coke in Los Angeles in the '80s?) I never OD'd, but lost 3 friends who OD'd in my presence. It's not a nice sight witnessing a coke OD. Well what I did was just eased my self off by decreasing the dose every day, and smoking a shit load of cigarettes. Eventually I was done with coke, but had to fight off a psychological need of it for about a month. I had sucess. Recently, I've found Dexies. The fucking perfect drug. It's like coke, only not quite as potent, but is legal if you have a prescription. Dextroamphetamine is used to treat narcolepsy and ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). It's not very hard to fake ADD, haha. I got a prescription like that *snaps fingers*. Dexies is my favorite form of uppers because its the purest and most easy to obtain high. It's great for work, you focus like a bitch (and those of you who've used coke at work, it's not the kind of bullshit multi-task focus that actually gets less work done, it's real FOCUS. I haven't done a really large dose yet, my highest so far has been 70mg, and so far it doesn't show any of the inconveniances that coke does at work (bloody noses, dialated pupils, bloodshot eyes, nasal swelling and coughing) so no one at work has the slightest ide of what I'm on. It produces a euphoric high, so you just feel great the whole time your on it. If you stop using it sudennly, I've experienced deppression, fatigue and lethargia, and anxiety. Apart from that, I recommend this to anyone. I have started taking a mixture of straight amphetamine-4 and dextroamphetamine, which is found in Adderall. Adderall is an appetite suppressant, so I just drink protein shakes during the day to avoid that terrible after feeling you get with things like diet pills. I snort, because ingesting does not produce a quick enough, log-lasting high like snorting does. I have not tried injecting. Now you share you experience/method/drug!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmm...this sounds a little fishy. I don't think it's wise coming on here with drug recommendations especially as we don't know you.

Oh and for the record...legal drugs aren't all that comparable to stuff like Speed and MDMA.

As for coke, your mates must've done a hell lot more than you if they OD.
    They sure did. I don't know if you were of the age for coke in the '80s, but back then it was not the social drug it is today. Back then it was reserved for working class people who had enough to spend because it was damn expensive. I've been in the film industry my whole life, and back then I was producing shows. There isn't a more drug involved business in the world besides the music industry. Like I said, drugs were not social in the eighties. Marijuana was completely out, only 14 year-olds used that stuff anymore. Coke was the big drug, and it was usually done at home before you showed up and then done again and again throughout the night in bathrooms and such. The people I've been with who Od-d took massive amounts and they just didn't know when to stop. I never saw them take it, but instead I would come to were they were, on the floor, eyes rolled back in their head and blood dripping from their nose and vomit leaking from the creases of their mouth. It's the most unpleasent OD to witness in my opinion. They would usually start tremoring as well, and carrying them to the car was a bitch.
    Of course you don't have to take my recommendation, and legal drugs you are right are not as good, but dexies can be very pleasing and are Schedule II drugs, which says alot about their addictive and neurological reputation, they are definently good shit in my opinion. But there is no way in hell I'm doing coke again besides the fact that it is not in use anymore.
    Stan Marsh wrote:
    They sure did. I don't know if you were of the age for coke in the '80s, but back then it was not the social drug it is today. Back then it was reserved for working class people who had enough to spend because it was damn expensive. I've been in the film industry my whole life, and back then I was producing shows. There isn't a more drug involved business in the world besides the music industry. Like I said, drugs were not social in the eighties. Marijuana was completely out, only 14 year-olds used that stuff anymore. Coke was the big drug, and it was usually done at home before you showed up and then done again and again throughout the night in bathrooms and such. The people I've been with who Od-d took massive amounts and they just didn't know when to stop. I never saw them take it, but instead I would come to were they were, on the floor, eyes rolled back in their head and blood dripping from their nose and vomit leaking from the creases of their mouth. It's the most unpleasent OD to witness in my opinion. They would usually start tremoring as well, and carrying them to the car was a bitch.
    Of course you don't have to take my recommendation, and legal drugs you are right are not as good, but dexies can be very pleasing and are Schedule II drugs, which says alot about their addictive and neurological reputation, they are definently good shit in my opinion. But there is no way in hell I'm doing coke again besides the fact that it is not in use anymore.

No I was only born in the 80's. Working class? Here working class people are the poorest of society.

Coke is alright, I don't take massive amounts either, it's more of a weekend drug over here.

Anyway, welcome to thesite and happy posting. :thumb:
    whats all this crap about drugs not being sociable in the eighties?

in the late 60's when i started to indulge ...coke amphetamine and heroin and all other opiates ...including raw opium ...was burgled from chemists shops and pharmacuticl wharehouses and production plants.
    all 100% pure or bp standard as it is know here ...bp meaning ...british pharmacutical standard.
    ahhh them were the days ...and very sociable they were too!

experience ...i had a love affair with spped ...injecting the stuff.
    at six foot two ...wighing nine stone was a bit worrying.
    turlough wrote:
    Oh and for the record...legal drugs aren't all that comparable to stuff like Speed and MDMA.

the legal drug he's talking about is dexamphet ...legal as in prescription.
    it is simply nice pure amphet.
    used to get it from robbed chemists in the sixties and seventies in small yellow pills and black caps ...blaack bombers.
    it's very nice speed but i never found it to be like coke ...was never all that impressed with coke though ...unless it was mixed with smack.
    then it was known as a goofball.
    Indeed, the '60s and '70s were very social drug indulgence periods. I did not use anything until the mid-to-late '70s, I'm not even 40 yet, but getting up there :(

But, I'm not sure what it was like in England (I'm assuming that's where you are from) but in the '80s, in Los Angleles, appropriately nicknamed "The Party", drug use was affluent and in extreme wide use especially in my business. Everyone used cocaine, and in L.A. there was a massive shortage of police officers. Angeleno gangsters ruled the streets, and taking a hit of coke was as common as having a drink.
    But, the drug pattern remained true, and it drastically changed from it's prior generation. It was no longer just for fun with friends, it was a lifestyle. Drugs in the eighties were personal moreso than social. I still remember the worst point in my life. Vividly. God, it pains me to think of it now. Sitting there, in a stall in the bathroom of The Key Club, on the Sunset Strip. Nose bleeding from the amount of coke in my nasal passage, not quite ODing my hands shaking. I had white all over my mouth and nose and shirt. It's the worst stage in addiction, the high is no longer there, its tkaing the shit to SURVIVE. I was living in a hell above the earth's crust. The year was 1989, and I was seriously thinking about not living until 1990. I survived an attempted suicide only because I passed out before I could cut through the main artery in my neck. Thats when I decided to get help, and get off this stuff, and god am I thankful I did. After that I never became heavily addicted to anything again, just sort of dabbling with this and that.
    All I'm saying is that here drugs were different in the '80s than the '60s and '70s.
    turlough wrote:

Dexamphetamine is rather nice. Its basically legal speed. Technically its the right handed (d-) isomer of amphetamine, whereas street speed is likely to be a racemate (mixture of left and right handed isomers).