Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

30 Things Guys Want Girls To Know!!!

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You mean the loo seat thing?
    I don't think it's so much of a gender divide, personally it's more about the hygiene of it, as Bongbudda said, if you flush with the lid open germs fly everywhere. Also it's just more pleasant to go into a bathroom where the loo lid is down.

Nothing to do with men being slobs :p
    1. We're not as perverted as you think we all are.
    Yeah it's a pity innit. :p
    11. NEVER ask us if you can put makeup on us. It's just wrong............
    Unless you're emo

16. Just cause you think you're always right, doesn't mean that you don't
    have to apologize when you do something "wrong."
    This goes far more for men than it does for women.
    23. Size doesn't matter, except to idiots who don't want a relationship.
    Gotta disagree... Sex is important in a relationship, whatever people with their heads in the clouds about romance might think. You have to be attracted to what you see... Some women like them big, it doesn't mean they don't want a relationship.
    24. PMS is not an excuse.
    Neither is being 'a lad'.

Most of this I actually found quite condescending, not endearing.
    Just as a quick mediator note here, this is just a laugh and not to be taken as an attack on the way girls/women behave; please dont shoot the messenger! :blush:
    So dont get too worked up about it people; discuss, dont argue!
    Just as a quick mediator note here, this is just a laugh and not to be taken as an attack on the way girls/women behave; please dont shoot the messenger! :blush:
    So dont get too worked up about it people; discuss, dont argue!
    I didn't argue... I just think it's patronising and not very funny. I wouldn't laugh at this if it were directed at men either.
    OK sorry, that wasnt meant to follow you specifically, it just happened that you were the fist person to post before me.
    Walkindude wrote:
    funny. one for the guys put up is met with agreement but one for the ladies put up and a bit of a different response....

What are you wanking on about?

It's PC gone maaaaaaaaaaad!!!
    if you knew me kermit then you will know I am far from PC.

and MoonRat - that list is far from condecending and is not offensive, certainly no more so then Kermits list.
    It is too offensive, actually. Or it would be, if it was serious.

Bit like Kermit's list, actually :chin:.
    somehow I think kermits list was serious depsite the humourous overtones attempt.
    Franki wrote:
    It is too offensive, actually. Or it would be, if it was serious.

Bit like Kermit's list, actually :chin:.

Neither of them are anywhere near offensive, and wouldnt be even if they were serious.

Even personal attacks on here are very very rarely offensive, we dont know each other and its just something written down.
    Walkindude wrote:
    and MoonRat - that list is far from condecending and is not offensive, certainly no more so then Kermits list.
    Yes it is condescending, Kermit's list was to a point, the difference being his list was common sense and this list is telling a woman how to behave to please her man.

Ok it was a joke... A very unfunny one... Not cute at all.
    what??? Now who is kissing ass?? lol

Kermits list was a pointed insult at guys that have genuine conerns and even if they are not quite to everyones tatse, they are decent people who had or my come on here for advice and not to be ridiculed.

This 30 list is nothing like telling a owman what to do to please her man, far from it. Its an informative tool to give an insight into a guys mind. How does saying that guys like to be kissed and cuddle as well amount to telling her what to do??

its hardly a list saying make his favorite meal once a week, clean the house and suck him off whenever he demands is it??

I think it gives some good and truthful insights myself. The tilet stuff maybe a joke but the rest is fine and I think you would have a problem not get it. Though then again, one rule for one and another for others eh.
    Walkindude wrote:
    Kermits list was a pointed insult at guys that have genuine conerns and even if they are not quite to everyones tatse, they are decent people who had or my come on here for advice and not to be ridiculed.

Oh, stop being so bloody precious.

Of course I was saying things about the guys who moan that because they say the girl is beautiful and buy her flowers it means they should fuck her whenever they want.

And to be brutally honest, those who get so paranoid that they stop their girlfriend doing anything deserve to be mocked mercilessly for being fools.

This is exactly what I mean about "nice". If someone gets offended by what I say then, nine times out of ten, they just need to grow up and stop being such a pussy.
    Its an informative tool to give an insight into a guys mind.

:lol:

Sorry, that's the funniest thing I've heard in ages.

No, there isn't one rule for one and one rule for another. This list is a pathetic attempt at humour, just as the ones written by women saying they need 476 pairs of shoes is a pathetic attempt at humour.
    well as its been said before, Your version of nice and my version of nice differs doesn't it? Thats where the confusion was I think. I actually agree with you, now you state what you meant by nice.

I think the 30 list is quite humerous and is in the same vein as your own tirade and yeah mock me but there are some true statements there.