Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I feel kind of weird...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I masturbate raw every 3 times I masturbate. I don't know why, I just like the stiffness. Well anyway, when I ejaculate raw, I only recieve a small, and I mean SMALL amount of semen, and then after, I feel really weird. Is this normal?

Also, I have realised that even with lubrication, I have been receiving very weak ejaculations. Is there anyway to solve my problem?

Comments

• Options
    FSX wrote:
    I masturbate raw every 3 times I masturbate. I don't know why, I just like the stiffness. Well anyway, when I ejaculate raw, I only recieve a small, and I mean SMALL amount of semen, and then after, I feel really weird. Is this normal?

Also, I have realised that even with lubrication, I have been receiving very weak ejaculations. Is there anyway to solve my problem?

maybe you're wanking too much.
  • Options
    nah, I only do it about 3 times every 2 weeks
  • Options
    FSX wrote:
    I masturbate raw every 3 times I masturbate. I don't know why, I just like the stiffness. Well anyway, when I ejaculate raw, I only recieve a small, and I mean SMALL amount of semen,

Raw? As in you don't use lube? Are you circumcised?

And how SMALL is SMALL? Half a teaspoon of cum?

FSX wrote:
    and then after, I feel really weird. Is this normal?

In what way do you mean 'weird'?
    FSX wrote:

Do you mean 'weak' as in it doesn't shoot very far?
  • Options
    Yes, Raw as in no lube, I am circumcised, and about half a teaspoon.

I mean weird like... I don't like the thought of semen excreting from my body.

It doesn't shoot at all, just kind of drips down the side.
  • Options
    FSX wrote:
    Yes, Raw as in no lube, I am circumcised, and about half a teaspoon.

Well, everyone is different and you only need a small amount to make a woman preganant ... I wouldn't worry about this too much. If you don't have sex or masturbate for, say, two weeks, is there more then?
    FSX wrote:
    I mean weird like... I don't like the thought of semen excreting from my body.

It doesn't shoot at all, just kind of drips down the side.

Well, there are exercises called Kegel Exercises which help to strengthen the muscle which controls the force of your ejeculation. It is used for a variety of problems like incontinence etc BUT it is also very good for ejaculation issues. There are loads of sites that explain the technique if you do a search on Google ...
  • Options
    FSX wrote:
    nah, I only do it about 3 times every 2 weeks

:eek:

I dunno, maybe try wanking more? Regular exercise for your sacks might do the trick.
  • Options
    I masterbate once a day and have sex 3 times a week. My sperm comes out in droves! Its hard to say how much there actually is! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    maybe since you don't like the idea of it, you subconsiously don't allow a lot to come out.
  • Options
    maybe since you don't like the idea of it, you subconsiously don't allow a lot to come out.

True, try just getting to the point and relaxing and stopping and try again and try do this for as long as possible and if that dont work, try masterbating more often to help your body build a "force"