Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

wana make his 1st tym gud

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive started goin out wiv this lad n we've been tlkin about sleepin 2geva but its gona b his 1st tym so i wanna make it really gud so as ne1 got ne tips on how i can make it really gud for him and also 4 his 1st tym e wants me go on top but i dnt really lyk goin on top so can ne1 give me sum tips on how i can be confident on goin on top :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    English translation anyone?

Read the rules of the board. Text speak is not allowed. Principally because no-one can understand a fucking word you're saying.
    i got a feeling this is a piss take
    ive started goin out wiv this lad n we've been tlkin about sleepin 2geva but its gona b his 1st tym so i wanna make it really gud so as ne1 got ne tips on how i can make it really gud for him and also 4 his 1st tym e wants me go on top but i dnt really lyk goin on top so can ne1 give me sum tips on how i can be confident on goin on top

I speak chav and I make the translation as follows:

"I've started going out with this lad and we've been talking about sleeping together, but it's going to be his first time so I want to make it really good so has anyone got any tips on how I can make it really good for him? Also for his first time, he wants me to go on top but I don't really like going on top so can anyone give me some tips on how I can be confident on going on top."
    Ballerina wrote:

why? it could be someone with a genuine problem who just doesn't know the board rules :confused:
    why? it could be someone with a genuine problem who just doesn't know the board rules :confused:
    its just the worst text speak i've ever seen
    surely it must be harder to type like that than using real english?
    Ballerina wrote:

Still doesn't make it a piss take.

I wrote in txt speak when I first came here.
    Ballerina wrote:

nah not if you text like that all the time - it's the norm. i have a friend on msn that types like that. it really gets on my tits.

to the original poster, focus on lots of foreplay etc and relaxing him if he's nervous. if the going on top thing is simply about confidence try wearing some sexy underwear like a basque or something so you don't feel so exposed.
    why? it could be someone with a genuine problem

That being not knowing how to type English correctly?
    Ballerina wrote:

Blatant piss take, you can easily tell.
    ive started goin out wiv this lad n we've been tlkin about sleepin 2geva but its gona b his 1st tym so i wanna make it really gud so as ne1 got ne tips on how i can make it really gud for him and also 4 his 1st tym e wants me go on top but i dnt really lyk goin on top so can ne1 give me sum tips on how i can be confident on goin on top :confused:

Write in to FHM's "Ask Terra" section, she'll be able to help :D.

EDIT: WTF? I was actually replying to another thread and it took me here!
    I've heard if you have a vagina, that helps alot.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi people,

There's no need to give the poor girl a hard time.

Welcome to the boards smexisarah, as you are new here you might not have realised that we have a Good manners guide which you can take a look at here. This will allow you to see that we don't really like people typing in text speak as it's really difficult to read. You can also read some other rules put forward by users to make the discussion boards more accessible and enjoyable. :)

Take care ;)
    Safe sex it always a good thing. Remember to make him wear a party hat to the party;)

Is it your first time too? If not, you would have picked up some tips from your other partners ....
    i'm thinking you are a thug chick, and I would NOT want you to be on top.