Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

would anyone like

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
would anyone like to do my essay for me? I'll give you 50p.

Comments

• Options
    What's it on?
    (I could actually use 50p - I owe my mate!)
  • Options
    badabing wrote:
    would anyone like to do my essay for me? I'll give you 50p.
    whATS IT ABOUT?
    I'LL GIVE all THE MONEY TO CHARITY ...HONEST.
  • Options
    it's on management and processing of crime scenes.

actually mr roll you've probably got quite enough experience in that field to whip one up in 5 minutes, whadda'y'a say?!
  • Options
    I'd love to. Sounds like a bargain.
  • Options
    Ill offer £1 if someone wud do mine please! :thumb:
  • Options
    badabing wrote:
    it's on management and processing of crime scenes.

actually mr roll you've probably got quite enough experience in that field to whip one up in 5 minutes, whadda'y'a say?!
    sorry chuck i fear i'm out of date ...they've invented finger printing and all manner of things since i last shouted ..."scarper lads it's the old bill"!

i don't understand how even a humble shoftlifter can make a living these days with all these bloody cameras about.
  • Options
    it's just not fair is it?
  • Options
    I would, but I am a method writer, and that sounds like it could get hairy. ;)
  • Options
    I'll do it, but for 50p you'll get a shit essay ;)
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    I'll do it, but for 50p you'll get a shit essay ;)

it's a deal!!
  • Options
    anyone up for some maths coursework? :flirt:
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:

Thought maths coursework wasn't allowed to be done at home? :confused: That\s what it was for us anyway...
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:

What is it about?
    What level?
    How much?

How much dough?
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    What is it about?
    What level?
    How much?

How much dough?
    im not sure, i know we have to count the number of sentances in a newspaper article and the number of words in each sentance (so boring). Then divide the total number of words by 50, round the result number down. Then whatever that number is, you have to count the number of letters for each time you count that number of words in the article. So say the result number was 32.65, it has to be rounded down (not sure why) to 32, then for every 32nd word i need to count the number of letters in that word.
    I'm not sure what comes after that. I'm in the set below the top so i'm higher level intermediate - my target grade is a B though i'd be happy with a C!
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    im not sure, i know we have to count the number of sentances in a newspaper article and the number of words in each sentance (so boring). Then divide the total number of words by 50, round the result number down. Then whatever that number is, you have to count the number of letters for each time you count that number of words in the article. So say the result number was 32.65, it has to be rounded down (not sure why) to 32, then for every 32nd word i need to count the number of letters in that word.
    I'm not sure what comes after that. I'm in the set below the top so i'm higher level intermediate - my target grade is a B though i'd be happy with a C!

Statistics coursework. Oh so boring. I just copied my mates results and used that. You get a few marks fro analytical methods I think (i.e. how good your counting was) but most of it is in using different measures of spread, distribution and the like. They love histograms.

So, you count every 32nd word (thats to assure youve got a 'random' spread, rather than picking all the big words that are clumped together or the small words). After that, plug the word lengths into a list in excel, and get it to do all your stuff for you.

To be honest, looking at the different things we could have done, the newspaper one is the worst for the things you can do with it. But thats just my opinion.

I cant remember if I even did it. I'm doing C3 coursework at the minute. We can swap if you like. All ive got to do is show how to do the newton raphson method (and when it fails) and how to use the rearrangement from f(x)=0 to x=g(x) to find a solution.

My coursework is basically all about the basics. You draw a graph, and rather than solving it algebraically, you use algorithms like using a magnifying glass :p to find the solution. Its really boring though.
  • Options
    I cant remember if I even did it. I'm doing C3 coursework at the minute. We can swap if you like. All ive got to do is show how to do the newton raphson method (and when it fails) and how to use the rearrangement from f(x)=0 to x=g(x) to find a solution.

My coursework is basically all about the basics. You draw a graph, and rather than solving it algebraically, you use algorithms like using a magnifying glass :p to find the solution. Its really boring though.
    well from what i've heard you're good at maths, it's another language to me
    goodness knows how i came out with a target grade B! :crazyeyes
    and yes newspapers are an arse because of how they're laid out :grump:
  • Options
    Cant you just go on the internet and find some meaningless statistics? I think I did something like school grades, cos I could filter them by all sorts, and hence use a lot of different graphs to get better marks. www.statistics.gov.uk is THE website to use.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:

lmao, I remember doing this cwk a couple of years ago.

Enjoy! :D
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:

Sounds great. Seriousl though, that sounds as hard as the first piece of maths courseworkt I had to do, the second piece was much easier...
  • Options
    If no-one fancies Maths I have one on Renaissance Humanism up for grabs. All offers considered...