Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

MDMA Powder

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was wondering if anyone can tell me any stuff about it. Just got some to do tonight.

Any guides for amounts and stuff?? The people im doing it with have done it before, were going to bomb it.... any advice??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Obviously don't take massive amounts of it, i'm sure you're mates will know the right dosage. Are you used to doing drugs, cos if not then smaller doses will be needed. And yes bomb it, taking it any other way can be damaging, well it was too late for me, I used to wipe it around my gums. :shocking:
    First, like the above^ said, tell us what other drugs you've used and in what frequency. I have used MDMA powder only a few times, and only for party reasons. Apart from social occasions, I haven't found it to be a very good drug or very forgiving for that matter. Much like alcohol, the saying goes "Either get blackout drunk or sober up, because the inbetween isn't so great." The same applies with this stuff. However, you need to know your limit. I have had to deal with so many dumb-ass drug noobs Od-ing on me because they can't handle their fucking high. Don't be this person. You will be hated. Really, your buddines will know if they've used it, and you should know what your limit is if your a chrono. If your not, I suggest taking it in moderation. Honestly, I never liked MDMA, the high was very unimpressive and the hangover sucks. I would say go get some LSD if you got the money and use that. :yum:
    Stan Marsh wrote:
    I would say go get some LSD if you got the money and use that. :yum:
    why on earth would you suggest acid?
    completely different drug.
    bit like saying don't buy whiskey ...buy heroin.

late seventies i recieved a kilo of amphetamine sulphate ...only it wasn't.
    i cooked some up ...shot it up my arm ...and came a bucket load in my pants!
    literaly chemical sex.
    i'm like ...woooha ...what the hell was that!?
    shot some more up and the same happened again.
    customer came round and i insisted they had a hit before leaving.
    same happened to him.
    then a female ...same happened to her ...we were ravaged by the end of the week.
    of course it turned out to be mdma powder.
    it had come in from the states ...at the time it was known as XTC.
    and that was the start of ecstacy becoming popular.
    You injected ecstacy haha!
    turlough wrote:
    You injected ecstacy haha!
    day after day ...week after week ...month after month ...for aabout three years!
    Cool, I never knew it was injectable, I knew speed was but MDMA.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Stan Marsh wrote:
    Much like alcohol, the saying goes "Either get blackout drunk or sober up, because the inbetween isn't so great."

What a load of jank.
    Weekender Offender 
    turlough wrote:
    Cool, I never knew it was injectable, I knew speed was but MDMA.
    seriously addictive in a psycological manner.
    instant sex and love.
    the chemical sex bit was very real but the chemical love was an illusion to far.
    very damaging physicaly in the short term.
    read once of rats in a lab test.
    press a lever and they got opiates ...some got amphetamine ...direct to the pleasure centres of the brain ...the rats just kept pressing the levers ...ignoring food ...not pruning and cleaning themselves ...a bunch of us ended up like those rats.
    we just couldn't stop pressing the lever.

Why would I say that? Exactly what you said. Completely different drug. MDMA is a bullshit drug in all respects. It is not classified under any drug form (opiate, stimulant, depressant, etc.), because it is a "mut" of a drug and is entirely synthetic. It gives a stimulant-like high that is similar in nature to methamphetamine, only exaggerated to last 2 to 3 times longer, which can be very dangerous. Many people who take X don't die from the chemical effects, but rather malnourishment or complete sytematic exhaustion. (MDMA replaces the need to eat or sleep.) Along with the stimulant like high, MDMA produces a hallucinogenic effect that can be at a fatal state. I have been at a party where a man jumped 12 stories out of a window because he was under the impression that he was a rubber ball. MDMA suppresses pain. He then got up and walked 12 stories up the fire escape on his shattered legs. He is now parapalegic. I have heard of a man who assaulted a police patrol with a sledge hammer, and was shot 27 times before finally falling to the ground only because there were so many holes in him, his bodily contruct ceased to exist. Chronic users become so incredibly depressed, that tests have shown they literally have stopped seeing color. Their world is a gray, piece of shit hell. Anti-depressant medications effect chemicals in the brain, but cannot work with MDMA users because they no longer have the chemical in which the meds effect. Thats why I suggested a completely different drug.
    You my mate, have got a severe case of verbal diarrhea. :lol:
    Weekender Offender 
    Stan Marsh wrote:
    Why would I say that? Exactly what you said. Completely different drug. MDMA is a bullshit drug in all respects. It is not classified under any drug form (opiate, stimulant, depressant, etc.), because it is a "mut" of a drug and is entirely synthetic. It gives a stimulant-like high that is similar in nature to methamphetamine, only exaggerated to last 2 to 3 times longer, which can be very dangerous. Many people who take X don't die from the chemical effects, but rather malnourishment or complete sytematic exhaustion. (MDMA replaces the need to eat or sleep.) Along with the stimulant like high, MDMA produces a hallucinogenic effect that can be at a fatal state. I have been at a party where a man jumped 12 stories out of a window because he was under the impression that he was a rubber ball. MDMA suppresses pain. He then got up and walked 12 stories up the fire escape on his shattered legs. He is now parapalegic. I have heard of a man who assaulted a police patrol with a sledge hammer, and was shot 27 times before finally falling to the ground only because there were so many holes in him, his bodily contruct ceased to exist. Chronic users become so incredibly depressed, that tests have shown they literally have stopped seeing color. Their world is a gray, piece of shit hell. Anti-depressant medications effect chemicals in the brain, but cannot work with MDMA users because they no longer have the chemical in which the meds effect. Thats why I suggested a completely different drug.

Quite possibly the biggest load of shit I've ever read in my life.

late seventies i recieved a kilo of amphetamine sulphate ...only it wasn't.
    i cooked some up ...shot it up my arm ...and came a bucket load in my pants!
    literaly chemical sex.
    i'm like ...woooha ...what the hell was that!?
    shot some more up and the same happened again.
    customer came round and i insisted they had a hit before leaving.
    same happened to him.
    then a female ...same happened to her ...we were ravaged by the end of the week.
    of course it turned out to be mdma powder.
    it had come in from the states ...at the time it was known as XTC.
    and that was the start of ecstacy becoming popular.

Came in your pants? LOL.

Is it just me or does E have quite debilitating effects on the sex drive :confused:

Shagging isn't even on my mind...
    Stan,

You're havin' a larf geeza?

What nonsense! :eek2:
    You may chose to believe it is nonsense, but the above list of facts, are indeed, facts. Now I am not being a motherly figure bitch, I mean, I'm not a very good example if I'm telling you not to use illicit drugs, which I'm not. All I'm saying is xtc is not worth the crap that goes along with it. The high is vastly unimpressive and the hangover is a bitch. In my opinion the drug itself is nonsense. It's trash. It's what 16 year olds use to dance at raves. Screw MDMA. That's all I'm saying.
    I have suddenly found this site to have no use whatsoever. So, I will leave.

Edited by Mods
    Stan Marsh wrote:
    WOW! I i mean WOW!i want some of what your on.
    Stan Marsh wrote:
    I have suddenly found this site to have no use whatsoever. So, I will leave. EDITED BY MODS
    no don't go! your the funniest thing in here in a long while mate.
    i mean ...falling twelve stories and then getting up and walking!!!
    only in america aye.
    Stan Marsh wrote:
    Why would I say that? Exactly what you said. Completely different drug. MDMA is a bullshit drug in all respects. It is not classified under any drug form (opiate, stimulant, depressant, etc.), because it is a "mut" of a drug and is entirely synthetic. It gives a stimulant-like high that is similar in nature to methamphetamine, only exaggerated to last 2 to 3 times longer, which can be very dangerous. Many people who take X don't die from the chemical effects, but rather malnourishment or complete sytematic exhaustion.

Written by someone who clearly has never been in the same room as an MDMA user, let alone tried it themself.
    Stan Marsh wrote:
    I have suddenly found this site to have no use whatsoever. So, I will leave.

Emabarrassed are we?
    Stan Marsh wrote:
    First, Spliffie, you seem to have no goddamn idea in the world of what the hell your talking about,

I don't have to listen to the thoughts that are spawned from your brain, obviously riddled with mental retardation.

Priceless. :lol:
    Stan Marsh wrote:
    I now can finally see the obvious superiorty in American web-sites. What a load of shit this place is.

You chose the wrong board to spout shit. Good luck in finding somebody gullible enough to to believe this crap.

:wave:
    Weekender Offender 
    Spliffie wrote:
    Is it just me or does E have quite debilitating effects on the sex drive :confused:

Shagging isn't even on my mind...

I think it affects people differently. It quite often gives me the horn and it enables me to go for hours without bolting.
    Weekender Offender 
    why do i always miss the funny ones? Mr Marsh has left again :(

Seriously though people like him shouldnt be allowed NEAR a computer, i'd hate to think what bollocks he's spreading at some '.com' 'CHOOSE LIFE' drug information board across the water.

'YEAH MAN! This drugs whack, but ah heard bobby-joe tellin me if yah gets it, boils it, does a little dance wieth it, then say a prayah and sprinkle it on yo freedom frahs then it gits you gawn mayn!'

So what was he then; piss-taker, amped up nutter or just poorely informed?

:D no offence intended to any Americans on here, im a cunt, i know i am :D

im a cunt, i know i am :D
    yeah but your a nice cunt.
    only in america aye.

Stan Marsh wrote:

Oh dear. :lol::lol:
    Stan Marsh wrote:
    You may chose to believe it is nonsense, but the above list of facts, are indeed, facts. Now I am not being a motherly figure bitch, I mean, I'm not a very good example if I'm telling you not to use illicit drugs, which I'm not. All I'm saying is xtc is not worth the crap that goes along with it. The high is vastly unimpressive and the hangover is a bitch. In my opinion the drug itself is nonsense. It's trash. It's what 16 year olds use to dance at raves. Screw MDMA. That's all I'm saying.

You've never actually taken MDMA have you?
    Stan Marsh wrote:
    I have suddenly found this site to have no use whatsoever. So, I will leave. EDITED BY MODS

:D
    :lol: oh dear what did i start??!!

well went out last night long before any of you had replyed, was quite good, just like pills just not as messy..and managed to sleep through me come down which was nice :)

Quite pricy but when we thought about the fact we'd spend the same amount on coke the other night and didnt get even nearly as fucked for anywhere near the amount of time decided it wasnt so bad!
    ~playboy~ wrote:
    :lol: oh dear what did i start??!!

well went out last night long before any of you had replyed, was quite good, just like pills just not as messy..and managed to sleep through me come down which was nice :)

Quite pricy but when we thought about the fact we'd spend the same amount on coke the other night and didnt get even nearly as fucked for anywhere near the amount of time decided it wasnt so bad!

Jump outta any windows? Almost die from malnourishment? Only see things in greyscale? :lol:
    Weekender Offender 
    now that you mention it, i did walk out infront of a train because i thought i had become wonder woman.....and i thought the blindness was normal with mdma?? :chin: oh the evils of drugs........
    ~playboy~ wrote:
    now that you mention it, i did walk out infront of a train because i thought i had become wonder woman.....and i thought the blindness was normal with mdma?? :chin: oh the evils of drugs........
    if you were in america and the train hit you ...you'd be able to walk all the way back home ...only to find when you got there you no longer had any legs.