Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

robbie williams

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Ahhhhhhhh all the robbie williams tickets have sold out :crying: iv been trying all morning with no sucess and now they've gone :mad:

gutted.

anyone get any?

i know im about to be called sad but i dont care :p
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i got some :hyper:
    i paid £25 to get some on pre-sale frm his site last week and got a couple of premium standing for leeds. and then this morning i got a couple of general admission tix for leeds. all for the 9th. so im happy :)
    you can still get some for leeds on the 8th if you buy a coach ticket as well.. id do that if i were you, then you get tickets and your travel's sorted as well. go on seetickets.com, that's where i got mine from.
    I had to get up at 9 tk get them on the Net for my mum.... was expecting an easy ride... but an hour and half later and I was still trying...

All the ticket vendors websited were lagged to the max!!! There must have been hundreds of thousands of people online clicking the same buttons over and over.

But in the end I managed to get 4 of them. :D
    One of my mates got about six of em. I hate it when gig tickets sell out uber fast.
    I managaed to get 4 for leeds in sept!!! cost me tho i also paid the £25 for the inner sanctum site first so i could buy the tickets 10days early.....worth it tho.bin tryin to get tickets 2see robbie since i was......well since the take that days (now thats sad!) so yeah @last finaly got some!!!!! :D :

lot of places r offerin tickets wi coach travel n hotel stays!bout £70 each tho!!
    Ebay wrote:
    4 ROBBIE WILLIAMS TICKETS FOR WEMBLEY 15.09.06 - £505

*sigh* Oh well... I'll wait til next time I guess *sob*
    Managed to get three for 18th september at wembley stadium
    veex wrote:
    Managed to get three for 18th september at wembley stadium

Only goes till the 16th...
    On ticketmaster they added on 18th and 19th the day the tickets went on sale
    The only reason why you can't get tickets any more is because of all the bastards who buy them up and sell them for £300 as "corporate hospitality packages".