Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ronaldo charged with rape

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hmm..how about ...isnt that like all manu fans?

Anyway im a manu fan myself, it was purely a pisstake because he clearly hates them :D

out of interest what team do you support kermit?>
    I've said before who I support, Bradford City.

Yeah, there's not enough proof to show he's a rapist, therefore he isn't one. I can still detest him though, and think he looks like a little chav who would do that sort of thing.

That's why he should have anonymity. I'm surprised he didn't when Titus Bramble (who I also reckon did it, so its got nowt to do with me being an ABU) was given that privilege at first.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Kermit wrote:
    I can still detest him though, and think he looks like a little chav who would do that sort of thing.

And I reckon the woman who accused him sounds like a little tart who'd shag anybody then accuse them of rape. :rolleyes:
    Weekender Offender 
    Kermit wrote:
    Insufficient evidence therefore he's just a cunt:p

I still think that in this instance there's no smoke without fire. But that's mostly because I think he's a dirty little chav, and of course that's just personal prejudice against someone I despise. I always think he has the face of a rapist, but that's just personal prejudice too.

I suppose that's why they shouldn't get named.

And for some of the things you have stated in this thread and other threads I think you should be reported in order to be banned.

But that would be pointless even trying to report you because I know how these boards work.

You're not always a prick and I know you have constructive (if sometimes contentious) things to say from time to time i.e. when I stroll into P&D for an occasional browse.

But you have been badly out of line in places sometimes as well.

I think you just need to take a step back and reflect. You may think I'm over-reacting but I do actually like my team and getting persistently knocked down for that, and being associated with sexual deviants and thugs is something I do not like.

Keep the ABU posts coming because we don't mind but try to understand when you over-step the mark. Sort it out.

On a more relevant post related note note, it's another collapsed high-profile rape case :no: . I hope the media don't jump on it too much. Fucking shit.
    addicted7 wrote:
    But you have been badly out of line in places sometimes as well.

I don't think I've been too bad, on this one. I've said worse about ManYoo and Ronaldo, some of which was definitely OTT (such as what happened at Charlton).

I didn't call him a rapist, though I shouldn't have said that I expected him to have done something like that. If there are no charges to be brought then he didn't do it.

The second woman withdrew her complaint which perhaps could be telling. I still get a whiff of the Titus Brambles from it all though. Like a lot of cases like this, there's no proof the second the girls go back to his place, regardless of what happens then.

He shouldn't have been named, for this reason. It's not really fair on him, much as I despise the cheating little shit.
    Spliffie wrote:
    That, however, doesn't mean I think you molest kiddies, mug grannies or slash people's faces because they dare to glance at you walking down the street.

But if I happened to be investigated for molesting kiddies, you'd possibly think the worse.

It's human nature. You believe the worst about people you hate, and the best about people you like.

And I hate Ronaldo, because of the way he cheated England and cheats 19 other Premiership teams week in, week out. I don't really make any bones about how I'd love to see him get his comeuppance the next time he dives.