Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

FAO: Moaning little girls

:grump:

I only started this thread due to concerns about gender equality. And I like the "grump" face. Here's Tom with the weather.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    YAY! Equality of the sexes is still maintained, even in digital format!

And just to be constructive, girls just remember that we guys are human too. Even if we dont act it!
    YAY! Equality of the sexes is still maintained, even in digital format!

And just to be constructive, girls just remember that we guys are human too. Even if we dont act it!

Please remember to use the :grump: face. :sour: is also acceptable for reasons of diversity and multismileyism.
    :crazyeyes moan moan moan MOAN whinge FLAME gRRR Whinge moan huff moan humph.
    bad seed wrote:
    Please remember to use the :grump: face. :sour: is also acceptable for reasons of diversity and multismileyism.

Apologies, i correct my grevious error:
    ' :grump: '
    ' :sour: is also acceptable for reasons of diversity and multismileyism '
    :crazyeyes moan moan moan MOAN whinge FLAME gRRR Whinge moan huff moan humph.
    Ditto.

:rolleyes: :naughty::lol:
    Does anyone else think hot girls in knee high stripey socks look even hotter?
    chicks suck. Can't understand them. I can't even understand myself.

Totally.

Fraid Kermit's had teh edge though...
    Girls, men will look at other girls, its human nature. Looking at the menu doesn't mean you want to buy anything off it. Much as we'd like to shag Anna Friel backwards in a giant pot of chocolate, it ain't gonna happen. And we'd rather just have you anyway.

If we say you look good it isn't just because we want to get in your pants. And if we want to get in your pants, its because you're a bit of alright anyway.

Lots of female attention doesn't mean we will go and screw all of them. Firstly, and most importantly, its because most of them are munters anyway. And, you know, if we're with you its because we like all of you, not just your more obvious assets.
    bad seed wrote:
    Here's Tom with the weather
    Cold mostly. Snow or rain depending on latitude and get the deicer stocked up, it's gonna be a cold couple of weeks. Put your money on a white Christmas, but don't forget to pay the gas bill - longjohns are the order of the day.
    Kermit wrote:
    Girls, men will look at other girls, its human nature. Looking at the menu doesn't mean you want to buy anything off it. Much as we'd like to shag Anna Friel backwards in a giant pot of chocolate, it ain't gonna happen. And we'd rather just have you anyway.

If we say you look good it isn't just because we want to get in your pants. And if we want to get in your pants, its because you're a bit of alright anyway.

Lots of female attention doesn't mean we will go and screw all of them. Firstly, and most importantly, its because most of them are munters anyway. And, you know, if we're with you its because we like all of you, not just your more obvious assets.

Add to that;

If your boyfriend treats you like something he wouldn't want to step in don't think you'll be the one to change him. Just save yourself the heartache. Dump his sorry ass and find a decent bloke. And "but I love him!" isn't a good enough reason to stay with someone who doesn't care about you, hits you or shags your sister/best friend/his ex. That's not love, that's masochism.

ETA: :grump: (sorry, forgot!)
    bad seed wrote:

Sexist Pig!!!!! :yuck:
    Miffy wrote:
    Add to that;

If your boyfriend treats you like something he wouldn't want to step in don't think you'll be the one to change him. Just save yourself the heartache. Dump his sorry ass and find a decent bloke. And "but I love him!" isn't a good enough reason to stay with someone who doesn't care about you, hits you or shags your sister/best friend/his ex. That's not love, that's masochism.

ETA: :grump: (sorry, forgot!)
    This also works in reverse as advice to men about women!
    ^^^^wrong thread :p hehe
    subject13 wrote:
    This also works in reverse as advice to men about women!

True. But more usually heard from girls. On here, at least.
    Indeed.
    ah ha. Cool thread title. I'd like to see more of kermits suggestions for the thread though.