Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What do you wear in bed?

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't anyone here use an electric underblanket in winter? :eek2:

Last winter I had mine on a timer switch so my bed was nice and toastie by the time I was ready for bed.
    Satin nighties for me, it's the closest thing to nothing to allow me to feel free and able to sleep whilst keeping me decent incase anyone decides to walk into my room like they have a habbit of doing round here.

As to what i think about, it varies, but generally my fella unless I've got loads of shit on my mind.
    I sleep in the nuddy. I have a high tog rating duvet...trust me, keeps you cosy :)

Depends what's been happening to me as to what I think about. If the heartstrings are feeling a tug, I tend to think of nice young men/a nice young man whose caught my attention.

Otherwise I might relay my whole day in my head, or think about an essay, a presentation. If I've been out then I tend to think of everyone I saw and spoke to - leads to crazy dreams!
    Doesn't anyone have heating here? Everyone seems to be freezing...

Jammies, Boxers, Socks and a t-shirt or a combination... i.e. jammie bottoms and t shirt or, boxers and socks...

and I think about a whole lot of things... things I am doing, things I have done etc et al.
    lately i just seem to wear knickers :D for some reason even if the heating is off in the halls where i am its still boiling!! .. better than being cold though i guess!!

when its freezing though i tend to wear thick pjs are a nightie :)

aand... generally before i go to bed i just use my imagination lol :) i imagine scenarios that would never happen in real life that i would LIKE to happen.. so it makes me happy!
    or if not that then i think about stuff thats gone on during the day etc.. like lately ive been sleeping quite badly, which in part i think is due to the fact that im thinking about frustrating things/problems before i go to sleep
    heh, yes i have central heating, but i don't have the radiator in my bedroom on ever, cos when it's on, my chest plays up, so i find it easier to just leave it off
    just my knicks when it's warm, add a vest when it's a bit colder, and when it's crazy cold i kip in shorts, knee length socks and a long sleeved tee, plus a fleecy blanket under my duvet.

i had a leccy blanket, but since we got a new bed it doesn't fit anymore, and mr. kaff was never a great fan - he's always roasting in bed. i try to snuggle up for warmth, but the second my icy mitts touch him, he yelps and jumps across the room :(
    I wear pyjamas about 90% of the time. And an over sized tee in summer - usually my Ozzfest 2001 tee :cool:

Ilora x
    PJs in winter and tops/short PJ sets in summer. Occansionaly naked depending on where I'am and with who. I think about whatever has been going through my mind, means I never go to sleep quickly.
    God. I can never sleep nude. I'm paranoid my mum will see me and she's the type who takes photographs :(

I usually wear boxers, used to wear a tshirt but it gets too uncomfortable. Unless I'm just out the shower, then I wear shorts.

My mum will insist on buying me pyjamas and slippers every few months, even though i never wear them :|

I usually think about what I've done that day and what type of day I've had, embarassing, good or shit. Also of people and stuff. Just random things.
    i wear 1 sock, a Jumper, a condom and a Wooly hat. :)
    I sleep in me pants,i dont know why thinking about it i may as well just sleep nude...
    And i usually think about trying to get to sleep,which is a vicious circle cos i have great difficulty sleeping at times.
    And i usually think about trying to get to sleep,which is a vicious circle cos i have great difficulty sleeping at times.

i hate it when that happens. i'll lie there trying to work out how exactly it is you get to sleep and how amazing it is that you can do that.. and then i think about it so much that i just cant sleep!
    Just Boxers no top, although i get very hot at night and have a fun on :D

even in winter!

The thing i would think about befor i go to sleep would be what happened today or sometimes nothing! thats if im really tired
    Kat_B wrote:
    i hate it when that happens. i'll lie there trying to work out how exactly it is you get to sleep and how amazing it is that you can do that.. and then i think about it so much that i just cant sleep!

I really hate that, its like how do u get to sleep... do you just think you want to and it happens?
    Or does your body know?
    Just boxers, sometimes nothing. I like being cold in bed, i can't sleep in an above averagely warm room. Infact i can't really sleep at all. I notched up an hour last night between 3 and 4.

What do i think about? a variety of things....what i'd like to do with my life, what i've done with my day, what i could do the next day / coming week. If i'll get up in time for my 9am lecture. Girls. What i can do to get to sleep, if i'm drunk why is thr oom spinning and how can i stop myself from throwing up. Hahaha.
    JsT wrote:
    Shut up you moron.

just because you're in denial james