Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dodging/avoiding taxes- Christians, do you do it?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    klintock wrote:
    More or less. To br "depressed" there are specific things you have to do with your body and your mind. Stop doing them and it stops you being depressed. Simple. Too simple for some people.

Don't use hypnosis with the "depressed" though, got some severe contraindications on it.
    but i believe totalty a person has become depressing as opposed to depressed.
  • Options
    but i believe totalty a person has become depressing as opposed to depressed.

That's about the size of it.
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    That's about the size of it.
    hey ../
    thst must be at least half a thing wee e agreed on.
  • Options
    wot this thread about agasin ...i lobve the drift ...makes it more like real convorerestion/ concver ..a forgtit
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    To br "depressed" there are specific things you have to do with your body and your mind. Stop doing them and it stops you being depressed. Simple. Too simple for some people.

Ouch.

Right, except to say that fear makes things not simple.

Everything that prevents people from getting property has been because of government. Serfdom is a great example of that.

Taxation of course has some benefits, enough benefits to make people swallow it. It used to be the government had enough guns to make people swallow it, but the happiest slaves are ones who think they are free, so they got wiser.

I don't deny the value of these benefits, but don't pretend that they are for the good of the poor and the needy.

If it was we'd spend the tens of billions it costs to run Trident on the poor and needy; we'd spend the £65million a year it costs to have MPs on hospitals and schools; etc etc. Those with the money have decided that an educated and healthy populace is desirable, and so we have one, to an extent. Note how businesses always demand educated staff.

I don't know if abolishing taxation would make things better, I doubt it. But at the same time taxation exists to keep greedy politicians in Belgravia apartments, not to keep the poor out of the gutter. Any poor people kept out of the gutter are a desirable side-effect, not the raison d'etre.
  • Options
    Ouch.

Yeah I know. When I actually work with someone I am very, very sneaky about how I go about this, as you will already know that some problems rise up to defend themselves when directly confronted.

To be afraid, theres specific things you have to do in your body and mind........see where I am going? Not that you can ever get total control, or become a robot, but the degree of power people have over themselves is usually many, many times what they really think it is.

I agree with the rest of your post. They didn't stop, they just got wiser. And you have to say, it works. The entire methodology at the moment is to make people feel guilty and use that to take their stuff, because they have broken the "law" or whatever.

You don't have to ask that many question to discover that the law is hopelessly corrupt, you don't have to observe to much of the governments behaviour to see them for what they are, do you?

Luckily school is exceptionally good at stopping kids asking questions. Who become adults who don't ask questions. They even resent them, come the finish.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Ouch.

Everything that prevents people from getting property has been because of government. Serfdom is a great example of that.

Taxation of course has some benefits, enough benefits to make people swallow it. It used to be the government had enough guns to make people swallow it, but the happiest slaves are ones who think they are free, so they got wiser.

I don't deny the value of these benefits, but don't pretend that they are for the good of the poor and the needy.

If it was we'd spend the tens of billions it costs to run Trident on the poor and needy; we'd spend the £65million a year it costs to have MPs on hospitals and schools; etc etc. Those with the money have decided that an educated and healthy populace is desirable, and so we have one, to an extent. Note how businesses always demand educated staff.

I don't know if abolishing taxation would make things better, I doubt it. But at the same time taxation exists to keep greedy politicians in Belgravia apartments, not to keep the poor out of the gutter. Any poor people kept out of the gutter are a desirable side-effect, not the raison d'etre.
    what the fuck is this thing about taxtion onlky being there to helkp the poor ...thiose lesser than us?
    it fucking mostly pays for those who are mobile ...doing an d being,
    travelling and being looked after generaly

thids idea that taxation is for tbhose beneath the rest of ..us ...you ...is fucking scasry!

the middle and upper brackets are getting the mostest.
    why the fuck do you imaginee the cbi asking fior more money to be sopent on roads etc?
  • Options
    what the fuck is this thing about taxtion onlky being there to helkp the poor ...thiose lesser than us?
    it fucking mostly pays for those who are mobile ...doing an d being,
    travelling and being looked after generaly

thids idea that taxation is for tbhose beneath the rest of ..us ...you ...is fucking scasry!

the middle and upper brackets are getting the mostest.
    why the fuck do you imaginee the cbi asking fior more money to be sopent on roads etc?

Someone been drinking? :thumb:
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    Yeah I know. When I actually work with someone I am very, very sneaky about how I go about this, as you will already know that some problems rise up to defend themselves when directly confronted.

Yup.
    You don't have to ask that many question to discover that the law is hopelessly corrupt

I don't think the law is corrupt, but it is terribly self-serving, because it is written by those who are in power and wish to stay there.

So much of what is considered crime is solely there for political point-scoring, or to prevent political dissent.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Yup.

I don't think the law is corrupt, but it is terribly self-serving, because it is written by those who are in power and wish to stay there.

So much of what is considered crime is solely there for political point-scoring, or to prevent political dissent.
    talk about state the obvious1