Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Resteraunt, Glasgow,

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Can nayone personally reconmend any nice.. not to cheap not to expensive resteraunts in Glasgow, about £15-20 a head plus drinks. something nice, romantic, candlelight maybe but not overpriced, i've asked a few friends, they reconmended 13th note and underworlds or something like that, nothing Aisan food as i cannot stomach it, and nothing mexican. italian and english food etc..

anyway somewhere where we can dressed up but kind of casual, her in a dress me in a shirt trowsers..

many thanks,
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hellfire wrote:
    Can nayone personally reconmend any nice.. not to cheap not to expensive resteraunts in Glasgow, about £15-20 a head plus drinks. something nice, romantic, candlelight maybe but not overpriced, i've asked a few friends, they reconmended 13th note and underworlds or something like that, nothing Aisan food as i cannot stomach it, and nothing mexican. italian and english food etc..

anyway somewhere where we can dressed up but kind of casual, her in a dress me in a shirt trowsers..

many thanks,

McDonalds? :D
    whereabouts in glasgow?
    issa big city innit.
    Just on a random tangent, be sure to pay a visit to the shop opposite the modern art gallery, on the opposite side to sauchiehall street.

me and RB went in there and thought of you.
    If you can't find a place to suit your appetite in this city I will be very surprised. When I go out I prefer Indian/Chinese though. On another note, if you like Italian there are nice places on Byres Road and Great Western Road.
    The Italian Kitchen on Ingram Street....

Nice big open fire.... romantic etc...

You will need to book though... 0141 572 1472
    Kermit wrote:
    Just on a random tangent, be sure to pay a visit to the shop opposite the modern art gallery, on the opposite side to sauchiehall street.

me and RB went in there and thought of you.

You mean Hellfire.. yes.. nice shop i like it ;) I WILL OWN IT ONE DAY

lol i also love the Art Gallery.. Glasgow is great :)

well thanks for some of the replys, im looking into it :)
    Hellfire wrote:
    You mean Hellfire.. yes.. nice shop i like it ;) I WILL OWN IT ONE DAY
    heehee, thats the one.
    The Edge is rather nice for a casual, but nice meal. 13th Note is a dive. And all for veggies and too pricey. :|

I'd recommend Underworld, or The Fixx in Miller Street.

Try here.

http://www.bestglasgowrestaurants.com/restaurants.php