Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ronaldo charged with rape

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Story.

Of course I shouldn't comment on an ongoing investigation, but here's expecting that:
a. the little cunt will get away with it
b. he actually did rape the two girls.

Little shit.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oops nvm just saw the link. :blush:
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    he actually did rape the two girls.
    Careful. That's libel ^
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I've always had the impression it wasn't gilrs he liked.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Hes a cheating little cunt, it wouldn't suprise me at all if he was responsible.
  • Options
    Well as much as I hate the girraffe-necked rent boy, innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Also I can hardly comment on the innocent and guilt of other players considering the trouble Mr Robin Van Persie got himself into.
  • Options
    Any jokes out yet?
  • Options
    Braineater wrote:
    Also I can hardly comment on the innocent and guilt of other players considering the trouble Mr Robin Van Persie got himself into.

But he was found innocent.

It's not libellous to expect him to have done it, tbh.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    It's not libellous to expect him to have done it, tbh.

I'm sure that your view is not based on who he playes for, either. NB No charges have been levelled as yet.

Do I need to remind you of your comments when Keane was arrested for assaulting a boy? Or do you need reminding of the numerous occasions when someone in the public eye has been accused - I could start by mentioning Craig Charles (who actually spent time inside on remand), some snooker player & Paul Weller. I could add the allegations about Kieron Dyer and pals...

For the sake of this girl (and Ronaldo), I hope that he didn't do what is alledged. For the sake of other women who will report rapes, I hope that he did because the last thing they need is yet another high profile case of crying wolf.
  • Options
    To be honest, with all the money and fame he's got, why does he need to rape them? Unless he's a sick fuck who actually derives pleasure from the act of rape which is possible, surely he could have and cheap slapper with big tits that he wanted.
  • Options
    I'm sure that your view is not based on who he playes for, either. NB No charges have been levelled as yet.

It obviously has alot to do with who he plays for, why some people react like they do. When Robin Van Persie was accused we didn't have the same 'dirty rapist' accusations and posts here, nor for the countless other footballers accused of rape, rightly or wrongly. But if it's a United player, well the reaction is predictable, pathetic. Saying things like...
    Hes a cheating little cunt, it wouldn't suprise me at all if he was responsible.
    ...just highlights ignorance and prejudice.

I agree with MoK. It will be terrible if this is another high profile case of crying wolf, but unfortunately footballers seem to be popular targets for these accusations, so I doubt it will be the last rape saga we have to endure.
  • Options
    How do we know the girls dnt just want money!! Celebs surly arent that stupid esp when everyone knows them are they??
  • Options
    Local press said the other day that one of the girls has apparently retracted her story now, and said that she just witnessed him raping her friend.

The fact of the matter is, that no one knows what really happened, apart from the people in that hotel room, and as someone said earlier in this thread, people who do cry wolf simply harm people who have been raped, and possibly even deter them from reporting such incidents.
  • Options
    i think the story is about money...i should say there are many many many girls who wouldnt mind sleeping with ronaldo but at the end of the day if one of her friends retracted the story and witnessed the rape then why didnt she try stopping it. Also a man with the surname Dirk has said that ronaldo wasnt the one who looked like instigating a sexual act and it was the 2 girls.

he was also impecciably behaved andwas keeping himself to himself. The only problem with this case is if ronaldo is cleared and the whole story is a shambles soon people arent going to take rape cases seriously, its like some people on here its like the boy who shouted wolf or when u was a kid at school and u use to have days off when u wasnt even ill then the days u were u had to go school,

i am just saying that innocent till proven guilty.
  • Options
    How do we know the girls dnt just want money!! Celebs surly arent that stupid esp when everyone knows them are they??

Exactly. It would be absurd for a player of considerable fame to even attempt such a thing.
  • Options
    People who are rich and powerful use their power in different ways.

Just because he's famous doesn't mean he's not a rapist.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

So Ronaldo's got the police and judicial system in his pocket has he? :rolleyes:

Ever considered that the girls (or girl) are just lying to get some publicity, go for an out-of-court settlement and a front page appearance on a tabloid?

What would you suggest? Skip the investigation and go straight for the public hanging?
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

Correct. But to class him as a 'dirty rapist' based on an accusation either shows ignorance or prejudice. On these boards I would suspect both.
  • Options
    RE:Ronaldo charged with rape
    Kermit wrote:
    Story.

Of course I shouldn't comment on an ongoing investigation, but here's expecting that:
    a. the little cunt will get away with it
    b. he actually did rape the two girls.

Little shit.

Hey Lol,
    This is second time in this year when a player has been accused of raping a women. Earlier in august arsenal star van persie has beem charged of raping a girl. He has to spend 1-2 weeks in prison. He also miss arsenal's pre- season matches because of this. Now Christiano Ronaldo has been it's victim. I have no idea how true this alligation but this has negative impact on a player's performance. Manchester united is struggling this year in all type of tournament and with recent problem it will hard for Man u to stand in premearship and other tournament.
    Walker
  • Options
  • Options
    No Just a cunt :p
  • Options
    Insufficient evidence therefore he's just a cunt:p

I still think that in this instance there's no smoke without fire. But that's mostly because I think he's a dirty little chav, and of course that's just personal prejudice against someone I despise. I always think he has the face of a rapist, but that's just personal prejudice too.

I suppose that's why they shouldn't get named.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

I still think that in this instance there's no smoke without fire. But that's mostly because I think he's a dirty little chav, and of course that's just personal prejudice against someone I despise. I always think he has the face of a rapist, but that's just personal prejudice too.

What a load of petty, spiteful bullshit.

I bet you walk the streets measuring every guy up as a rapist eh?

Sort yourself out Kermit.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I still think that in this instance there's no smoke without fire.

I like this expression.

No one ever mentions the number of times that the Fire Service gets a bogus call ;)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Kermit wrote:
    I always think he has the face of a rapist,

:chin:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    What a load of petty, spiteful bullshit.

Not really, I'm quite obvious that I don't like the man. Of course that will make me believe things about him.

If they're not true then they're not true. I still don't have to like him.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Not really, I'm quite obvious that I don't like the man. Of course that will make me believe things about him.

If they're not true then they're not true. I still don't have to like him.

I don't like you either. I think you're prejudiced, narrow-minded and aggressively obsessive.

That, however, doesn't mean I think you molest kiddies, mug grannies or slash people's faces because they dare to glance at you walking down the street.
  • Options
    That, however, doesn't mean I think you molest kiddies, mug grannies or slash people's faces because they dare to glance at you walking down the street.

yer hes not a manu fan ..thats what all manu fans do.
  • Options
    muse- wrote:
    yer hes not a manu fan ..thats what all manu fans do.

You are aware of the libel laws in this country, aren't you?

If that was supposed to be a joke then you should learn to use smilies. If not then I suggest that you provide evidence that I have done any of those things or withdraw the comment.
  • Options
    lol! I was taking the piss out of his previous statements.

If you are going to citizens arrest me the comment withdrawn :)
  • Options
    muse- wrote:
    lol! I was taking the piss out of his previous statements.

So use smilies with that kind of comment :grump:
    If you are going to citizens arrest me the comment withdrawn :)

For libel, nah doesn't work like that.

You should get the letters from several millions solicitors in your post soon though. ;)

As will thesite.org.

Remember the internet isn't anonymous and whilst I don't care if someone sues you, I'd like to think that this place won't be risked by dumb comments like that.