Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

my gf confuses me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
me and my gf are at college toegther she says she loves me, but reasons make me think different. i asked if she had cheated on me and she sed noo of corse i havent and then like smiled, she also waves at boys when im with her, she doesnt even know these boys by the way lol:@, and shes amazing loads of bois want to get with her, so im jus worried she might like go off and do something, wha could i do?

Comments

• Options
    The only thing you can do is trust her, not like you can have her attached to your hip all the time so you know what she it doing.
  • Options
    hmeista wrote:
    me and my gf are at college toegther she says she loves me, but reasons make me think different. i asked if she had cheated on me and she sed noo of corse i havent and then like smiled, she also waves at boys when im with her, she doesnt even know these boys by the way lol:@, and shes amazing loads of bois want to get with her, so im jus worried she might like go off and do something, wha could i do?

If you let your insecurity over the relationship show, you won't do yourself any favours. She will consider you weak, jealous, insecure and submissive...

Act as if consider her to be 100% faithful and don't act insecure in any way, that's the best strategy for you.
  • Options
    hmeista wrote:
    im jus worried she might like go off and do something, wha could i do?

Handcuff yourself to her and throw the key into a bush.

HTH.
  • Options
    You need to trust her. Sure, you may have reason to be concerned. Then again, maybe not and you are just being paranoid. If you have asked her about it, and she has said she loves you, then accept it. If she didn't want to be with you, then I'm sure she would have gone off with one of these other guys already. Try not to let it get to you.
  • Options
    she waves at lads so you think she's cheating on you? don't be so paranoid, it won't do your relationship any good.
  • Options
    Read Kermit's fao.
  • Options
    hmeista wrote:

Ok, shes only doing this to impress you, she wants you to think that shes really popular,she wants you to no that loads of boys like her so really in a fashion you should be very pleased cause that means she choose you out of the boys she could have choosen, all ways look on the bright side of things it really dose help

And when she says she hasnt cheated on you she means it!!! Dont be paranoid!!!