Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Combined Pill - Mercilon

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone here take this??

I've had to be changed from Microgynon 30 to this and will start taking it in about a wekk because my body really goes not agree with Microgynon.

But does anyone here suffer (or has suffered) bad side effects with mercilon?

The only bad side effect I've noticed so far is that the days are in greek.... :rolleyes: thats going to throw me when I'm pissed!! :lol:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The possible side effects will be listed on the information leaflet. There's not a lot of point asking what everyone else had in the way of side effects because pills effect people in different ways.

I hope it suits you better than Microgynon.
    nicx1811 wrote:
    The only bad side effect I've noticed so far is that the days are in greek.... :rolleyes: thats going to throw me when I'm pissed!! :lol:
    Where did you get this stuff from?

Are the days in several languages including Greek or are they just in greek?
    Just greek. I got the prescription from my doctor and the pills from the chemist.

The instructions are in English and theres a translation chart but I don't fancy carrying the leaflet around because I'll lose it or think it's a recipt or something and throw it away.