Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mates saw xxx vid of gf on phone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, a while ago me and my gf thort it would be fun to film her giving me a blow job on my phone. She made me promise that I would never show anyone, and I promised and never had any intention to. However, a mate was looking at my phone the other day and came accross the video and told some people. I feel so crap that I let my gf down, she said she'd get over it but I just feel like shit. How could I make it up to her properly?

Comments

• Options
    Delete the damn thing. That's what I'd of done for you if I was your girlfriend and I'm surprised she didn't. But I suppose some people are alot more understanding.

On a beg-for-forgiveness note, a bunch of flowers or a little sorry present like a teddy usually helps get over a broken promise like that.
  • Options
    You hardly broke the promise though, you didn't go oi mate check this video out of my missus, your mate just happened to stumble across it. But yeah get her some flowers/chocolate or whatever and apologise for what happend.
  • Options
    I know a girl who done it to a guy and went out into the bar and sent it to everyone via bluetooth! I have it and about 2000 other people... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Tbh, if she was THAT worried about it ever being seen then she shouldn't have let it be filmed. You haven't done anything wrong, it's just your prying mate. Just delete it and explain the situation to your girlfriend.
  • Options
    agree with the above post.

you didn't show him, he found it. perhaps you should've been more careful with who sees your phone but you didn't do it on purpose.

i'd make sure you tell her before she finds out from someone else!
  • Options

i'd make sure you tell her before she finds out from someone else!

But she already knows.
    she said she'd get over it but I just feel like shit
  • Options
    I would have screwed at you for even doing it let alone keeping it on your phone.
  • Options
    it probably would have been wise to delete it before anyone had a chance to go nosying in your phone
    or just dont let people look
  • Options
    if i'd deleted it tho what would have been the point in filming it? btw, on the whole how do people feel about being filmed having sex nd stuff? anyone particularly against it?
  • Options
    I'd delete it as she obviously isn't comfortable with people apart from you seeing it. Unless you can password protect it, best to get rid! As for flowers etc she'd probably appreciate it, even if it isn't necessary.
    btw, on the whole how do people feel about being filmed having sex nd stuff?

My ex filmed me giving him a BJ on his phone. Fine until other people started looking at his phone, but I never managed to delete it, or make him delete it. He ended up trying to blackmail me with it when we split up. Moron :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Why the hell are people using phones to record it anyways? Surley that must be the most horrific watch, it being far to short to really catch anything and they never turn out good quality.
  • Options
    I would have screwed at you for even doing it let alone keeping it on your phone.

she can't blame him, she agreed to do it!
  • Options
    I know a girl who done it to a guy and went out into the bar and sent it to everyone via bluetooth! I have it and about 2000 other people... :rolleyes:

whilst i know 2 girls who got into an arrangement with eachother and sent their videos out, they're rather well known now :(

dirty ladies, oh yes :D:lol:
  • Options
    I've let my boyfriend film me on his phone-i was so horrified at the way i looked that i made him delete it (i had 2 fight for the phone first tho!!)
  • Options
    i've got shitloads of vidz of chicks from around the town where i live. its not like your mate has the video or anything. im sure your gf will understand that your mate had a look by snooping. try not to make a fuss, and stand up tall with your gf. its nothing to be ashamed off for both of yous. go on big man
  • Options
    do you still have the video on your phone?
  • Options
    no i thort i betta delete it off my phone, and just keep it on my computer. might as well keep it i thought after all the trouble its brought!
  • Options
    no i thort i betta delete it off my phone, and just keep it on my computer. might as well keep it i thought after all the trouble its brought!

Just make sure nobody snoops around on your computer.

Does you gf know you have deleted it from the mobile, yet have it on your comp?
  • Options
    You can encrypt stuff that's on the computer.