Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help I keep getting hard ons!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's really starting to suck cos ive been going out with my girlfriend, whom i love to bits, for about 4 months now but EVERY time im with her (ok so there are odd days when it doesnt happen), i get an erection and its really starting to upset me cos i dont want her to think i just wanna have sex.

I told her that within a month cos i realised i wouldnt be happy otherwise but its like 3 months on and it still happens. She doesnt mention it so i dont know if it bothers her or if she notices it, but it bothers me and i notice it! Im at the point where i wanna go :banghead:

id have sex with her, no questions asked, but i just want to be with her and i could really do with some help on how to make it stop! Please?

Comments

• Options
    How old are you?
  • Options
    16, nearly 17.
  • Options
    Well I should have hoped you would have already known this, but its natural. Try thinking about how kinky it was when you were concieved if you want to lose it.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Well I should have hoped you would have already known this, but its natural.

Yeh i do know its natural but theres no harm in asking i guess. Its still annoying though.
    my_name wrote:
    Try thinking about how kinky it was when you were concieved if you want to lose it.

And yeh... thanks for that bit of mental scarring... :no:
    Might work though... :chin: , unpleasant but woth it. Now they just need to merge: :hyper: and :yuck: and ill have a smilie to put up.
  • Options
    Have you tried duct tape :/
  • Options
    You could maybe just talk to your girlfriend and just tell her that you can't help it and that you hope it doesn't bother her. It probably doesn't bother her at all, try not to worry about it! It happens with all guys, it has never bothered me!
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Have you tried duct tape :/
    Haha!

Its perfectly normal, i've been with my BF 18months and he just gets them even when he knows hes not getting any off me. just try not to rub your thing against her. :p
  • Options
    Haha!

Its perfectly normal, i've been with my BF 18months and he just gets them even when he knows hes not getting any off me. just try not to rub your thing against her. :p
    For simons benefit: Not in public. I should have said that first time :p
  • Options
    :lol:

That's not a problem mate!

But thankyou for cheering me up! ;)
  • Options
    Apparently thinking off an inceberg helps a hard on subside.
  • Options
    I dont get it, how can you hate that attitude? I wanna make sure my girlfriend knows i love her for her and im not just lusting after her for sex!
  • Options
    I dont get it, how can you hate that attitude? I wanna make sure my girlfriend knows i love her for her and im not just lusting after her for sex!

So tell her.

And in the mean time, wank more.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    So tell her.
    Have done, looking for ways to make it not nessessary and make it so that i dont feel embarassed when im with her.
    Mist wrote:
    And in the mean time, wank more.
    Tried that. didnt seem to work so im trying to lay off it for a bit instead (probably did it too much anyways).
  • Options

Has she ever noticed when it has happened, I can understand why it is to upset you, as you really do seem to care about your girlfriend, howwever try not to let it get to you so much. Unless you in physical contact then it is unlikely she will notice, unless you draw her attention to it. As most people focus on the face of the person they are talking etc...
  • Options
    Have done, looking for ways to make it not nessessary and make it so that i dont feel embarassed when im with her.

If you've told her then that should be that. You don't need to keep telling her, otherwise it'll make it look as though you are obsessed with sex.
  • Options
    I held off for 2 weeks once, then licked a girl out, didn't cum and got the most horrible blue balls, fucked me up for months and months after, in fact I ain't been the same since.

And that deals with the rest of this thread, how??
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    You don't need to keep telling her, otherwise it'll make it look as though you are obsessed with sex.
    Good point, i hadnt thought of that. See, this is the thing, i can analyse problems but ill get hooked on one side and over-analyse it.
    my_name wrote:
    I was gonna ask that too. Start a new thread MattLiverpool if you wanna talk about masturbation habits
  • Options
    wank more. the less horny you are then the less likely it is to happen
  • Options
    Like i said, tried that. At one point i was wanking almost every day and always just before i spent time alone with her and i didnt really help.
  • Options
    mt boyfriend counts are spells out words really slowly.

and what are blue balls? someone mentioned it the other day in passing and i was like :confused: but hey
  • Options
    mt boyfriend counts are spells out words really slowly.

I've tried, but I cannot decipher that sentence.

And I don't know what the link actually is that they have on here, but maybe this thread explains it http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=88991&highlight=blue+balls
  • Options
    Like i said, tried that. At one point i was wanking almost every day
    yeah, wank more. Once in the morning, twice at night, and before you see her.
  • Options
    Have you tried large amounts of alcohol. Although you'd better be sure you're not getting any or you'll end up with the opposite problem.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:

****I'm such a loser I feel big by telling random strangers my amazingly interesting personal life.****

Read all of emeralds posts

Just because we're all hypocrites; anyway the difference is that I'm asking for help with one of my problems.
  • Options
    It use to happen me 'alot'. So one night when we were at home watching a dvd I took a major hard-on and guess what. She gave me a hand job. I'm not joking it was the best orgasm I ever had. But that was 2 and a half years ago and now 3 girlfriends later I'm getting around the teenage hormone things that are going on.
  • Options
    Oooooh... i get it now! I thought you were critisising me of all the talking to random strangers about my personal life which is why i said hypocrite... Now that i realise you were answering 'And that deals with the rest of this thread, how??' i get what you're on about.
    And my balls have never turned blue and swelled up or anything like that.
    Ok so now half of you are saying wank more, and the other half say put up with it... garg!