Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

my mate found out PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!1

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
you know what in said be4 if u dont know what im on about please read my previous message my mate or not. Well anyway she found out today that he really doesnt like her and he said to me that she makes him sick and he stills wants me to go out wiv him on friday I really wanna go lots n lots but my friend that not many people like is v depressed . Please dont say you shouldnt dump your mate boy a boy i hate all that crap so i dunno what to do , I really like both of them all suggestions welcome xx

[This message has been edited by xxgirlxx (edited 25-09-2000).]

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry you find yourself in this predicament.

I suppose you need to think of the consequences. If you go out with this boy, your friend is bound to find out, how will she react? Is she likely to be understanding or is she likely to feel hurt and upset by you?

If you care about your friend, then I guess you know what to do.

If this boy can lead her on, then be saying things like she makes him sick, is this likely to happen to you in time?

I know people who have been in similar situations to yours, and with hindsight made the wrong decision - after a week or two, found that their friend didn't want anything to do with them, and the bfriend finished with them - so ended up with nothing.

Though at the end of the day, it has to be your decision, but you have to live with the consequences of your actions as you know. Either way though I think you are going to piss someone off, it is either going to be yourself, your friend or this lad, you have to choose,

good luck
    derby
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yep, its lesser of two evils time. You have to think, how's your releationship with this guy going to go? How long do you think it will last for.

If he's likely to dump you within a month then you'll have completely mesed up, you'll have lost him and your friend.

However if he's the guy of your dreams then take the plunge and hope she understands. It all depends on how your friend will react. Is she never going to speak to you again, or is she just going to be a bit miffed for a couple of weeks?

If you think your friend will understand, and you really like him then go for it. Otherwise it's a bit more risky. Whatever you decide, good luck!