Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Studying abroad

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Anybody done it?

Does it cater for all courses as human rights and politics is an odd combination.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    i studied in france for a year which meant all my classes and lectures and exams were in french at degree level.

which country are you going to? because if its not an anglophone one you'll need to speak the language :p

the way it worked for me though was i went and could choose any subjects i wanted to so i did a big mix of law, marketing, history, religion etc.

i also went on 'erasmus' so i got a couple of grand which i dont have to pay back.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    i studied in france for a year which meant all my classes and lectures and exams were in french at degree level.

which country are you going to? because if its not an anglophone one you'll need to speak the language :p

the way it worked for me though was i went and could choose any subjects i wanted to so i did a big mix of law, marketing, history, religion etc.

i also went on 'erasmus' so i got a couple of grand which i dont have to pay back.
    Ohhhh

So I can still get a human rights and politics degree... But study say a mixture of (for example) international law, economics, religion ect?

Is it worth it and is your degree worth the same?
  • Options
    well i had to do it as part of my degree.

why don't you visit the study abroad office at your uni.