Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Been Rejected By a girl!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
We were alone, in a club and had been dancing, our friends were busy with some other people so we were alone and I asked her to go out with me on a date, she said;

"No! We cant go out because it would never work. We are friends after all, i dont want to see any one right now because i broke up with my boyfriend only a few months ago. Im very nasty to my boyfriends and completely different person that you wouldnt like. I only go out with Older men anyway so your too young for me. If something was going to happen it would have happened already wouldnt it by now? Like when i was with John, i would have cheated on him with yu wouldnt i if something was to happen."

So im too young, when she has had loads of boyfriends WAY younger then her.
She would have cheated on a guy she was 100% faithful to and told me she would never ever cheat on no matter what.
She is nasty to her boyfriends but all of them fall in Love with her and saty friends afterwards.
She has also gone out with lots of friends who nothing, not even a kiss had happened with and then had a long relationship with them.

Why did she tell me she liked me, which she did and why tell me she would want to go out with me when she was single, if she didnt mean any of it at all??????

Comments

• Options
    after what shes told you, ask yourself this question; 'am i still interested now i know what she's like?'
    if she uses her guys just be glad you know what you're dealing with now before its too late
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    after what shes told you, ask yourself this question; 'am i still interested now i know what she's like?'
    if she uses her guys just be glad you know what you're dealing with now before its too late

Exactly.

Would you really want that?
  • Options
    She aint worth it...there are alot of girls out there!
  • Options
    no offense, but don't think about her another second... she didn't give you a reason or excuse, she gave you every excuse in the book all at once... there is not chance, but it sounds like you are excaping a shitty situation anyway.
  • Options
    i just cant believe i spent so long chasing her, listening to her say things about us and lead me on like that. i cant believe i have been such a fool and loser about all this. i mean i have had other girlfriends and been dumped and all that, but it was just the blatently rapid rejection like that.

Thanks to all of you by the way. your all great and helpful people! i really appreciate it all!
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry it again.

Some people like the thrill of the chase, and lose interest when they catch their prey.

Some people just don't think they deserve anyone nice.

Shit happens.
  • Options
    i think im going to go off relationships for a while, no more relationships, no more girls until i meet one who is actually good for me!
  • Options
    If she's making lousy excuses yet came onto you then she's the one who doesnt know her own mind. KEEP AWAAAY. Don't let it bother you, some people are just odd.
  • Options
    She is a fruit loop, id just move on to be honest man. The whole "i only go for older guys thing" is just stupid, its fair enough to go out with older guys if the person you meet is someone you feel comfy with however to just dismiss everyone else purley because there not older seems a bit strange.

Most people with attitudes like that go for older guys despite being mentally imature themselves, ive noticed it with quite a few girls.

Just move on and find someone else :thumb:
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    "No! We cant go out because it would never work."
    Story of my life... :rolleyes:

Anyway, in answer to your question, don't bother with her. If she wanted to go out on a date with you, she'd have said yes straight away. Infact, she may even have asked you first. She sounds manipulative - you are better off without her.
  • Options
    hey man. You know me and I know you and I know this situation so I can talk about this.

I reckon you should leave it. You tried a year maybe 2 now and still no further forward. I think you should just move on and leave it with her. Then if u guys are ever out again and you pull her then something will happen maybe but don't concentrate on it. Move on, focus on your work and having fun and then hopefully good things will come your way.
  • Options
    Yeah, you are right of course, i wasted my life over this her...
  • Options
    well statistically you still have about 40 or 50 years left before you reach the average age of death so not you entire life extactly.

Juts move on form the now, and focus on work and stuff and let the girls come to you.
  • Options
    Wow, she could've just said no...you have a multitude of rejections to pick from now :p
  • Options
    Yes! Thank you Silverberg, i was aware of that you know!
  • Options
    Move riiiiiiiiiiiight on. Away. As far as possible. Not worth your time or effort, I'm afraid.

No "think" about it.
  • Options
    huh?