Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

pills n whiskey

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey guys hope ya had a good weekend, I have a question...

I want to try mixing up a bit and I've seen and heard about crushing up painkillers and codeine (sp?) and mixing with some JD (like in layercake but I'm not sure what pills they are).
Has anyone here had experience in this? Did it make you sick or just really monged out - I'd try a search on erowid but I need input on the name of the drugs.
forgive the length but I'm rambling after tending to the old munchies ;)

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Good way to get dead.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    1sttimer wrote:
    I want to try mixing up a bit and I've seen and heard about crushing up painkillers and codeine (sp?) and mixing with some JD (like in layercake but I'm not sure what pills they are).

That is not an advisable thing to do.
  • Options
    damn!
    lol fuck that then... thanks guys.

Is there a way to get that monged feeling like from good bud?
  • Options
    1sttimer wrote:
    damn!

Smoke a load of soap bar hash if you want to get "monged"
  • Options
    1sttimer wrote:
    damn!

The high from good weed can't be substituted with anything else imho...
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    The high from good weed can't be substituted with anything else imho...

The days when pills were good were the best buzz imo
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    The days when pills were good were the best buzz imo

Different high, but I'd agree.

Sometimes I look back to about a year ago with some heavy nostalgia, just sitting about my flat with everyone lying on the floor absolutely mashed for hours and hours. Amazing stuff.

You done them recently? I haven't done any E since May, so i'm wondering if the high will become more of a novelty again rather than a drag...
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    Different high, but I'd agree.

Sometimes I look back to about a year ago with some heavy nostalgia, just sitting about my flat with everyone lying on the floor absolutely mashed for hours and hours. Amazing stuff.

You done them recently? I haven't done any E since May, so i'm wondering if the high will become more of a novelty again rather than a drag...

Last time I took an E at the weekend was May aswell, but took some at a festivel there at July, the buzz was pretty much the same but the comedown is just so fucking unbearable it's unreal and I get panic attacks on the comedown aswell so don't think i'll be taking them anytime soon, though I know I will in the future at some stage.

Yea the nostalgia makes me sad and happy at the same time, you look back at those days and you know they're gone forever but fuck they were brilliant.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Yea the nostalgia makes me sad and happy at the same time, you look back at those days and you know they're gone forever but fuck they were brilliant.

:yes:

It can never be the same again. The comedowns are a cunt for me where as before they were just another part of the buzz. I used to enjoy gettign pissed on the comedown.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I had a feeling skunk would be the only answer.
    no way I'm gonna smoke soap that truly is grim. I used to wonder why it made me feel and look like shit for a week afterwards till I learned that the dogshit / coffee / plastic / whatever else rumours were true.

now HASH is soemthin else, but I gotta wait till the Dam for that in easter as even the best dealers round here don't understand there's a difference between soapbar and say bubble hash. ffs I even explained the general going rates on top notch hash! 'but soap's only a tenner' yes mate, there's a reason for that...
    :banghead:

don't knwo that I'd drop a pill as I've tried shrooms before and found it horrific, so I guess I'm just not made for anythin other than the mong from green.
  • Options
    1sttimer wrote:
    don't knwo that I'd drop a pill as I've tried shrooms before and found it horrific, so I guess I'm just not made for anythin other than the mong from green.

Mate, pills and shrooms cannot be compared, I've only done shrooms 3 times and had 2 bad experiences in them, pills on the other hand are something else. Now while I'll admit you're not likely to get the monged feeling (though some pills do) i must say pills are generally excellent, very little chance of having a bad experience.
  • Options
    cheers mate I'll look into it :thumb:
  • Options
    Ecstasy is the best drug in the world.

IMO
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Ecstasy can be the best drug in the world.

Would be a better way of putting it, but if it goes wrong it feels very far from the best drug in the World.

MDMA is relatively safe if you know what you are taking and look after yourself, but it is a considerably riskier drug than cannabis (which isnt saying that much).
  • Options
    At the start ecstacy were the best but these days it's all coke.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    At the start ecstacy were the best but these days it's all coke.

Coke is jank.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    J wrote:
    And if it's not insane you go it'll be sane. Too sane, like dissillusioned sane and nothing will ever be the same from then on in. life will take a rather moody and nasty appearance and you'll start to work out the bigger picture and feel more alone than ever. Gone will be your dreams and you can forget the day dreaming you were once so in need of. It's a requium for happy living, a certain wonder, that subtle wit that only a sharp mind can only get.
    it's scary as that rings very true.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Good way to get dead.
    my thoughts exactly!! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    When you get a good bag of coke that hasn't been bashed too many times it's the shit since you're constantly wired, even after the 15 mins burst. You can drink all night an hardly feel a thing. Only problem is the violent outbursts.

Mixing alcohol and cocaine is more addictive and more damaging to the body that either seperate.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Mixing alcohol and cocaine is more addictive and more damaging to the body that either seperate.

Might sound like a stupid question but does cocaine affect your breathing, I've got a bit of a problem breathing due to smoking but wondering if cocaine makes it wose, i.e. shortness of breath/always needing to catch up on my breath.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Might sound like a stupid question but does cocaine affect your breathing, I've got a bit of a problem breathing due to smoking but wondering if cocaine makes it wose, i.e. shortness of breath/always needing to catch up on my breath.

It will (while its active) make breathing through the nose easier, and I do think it is a broncial vasilator, as in opening the airways (a bit like speed).

But, because it speeds up your heart and breathing rate you might feel a bit short for breath like you've been walking fast.