Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I feel sick...

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
edited January 2023 in General Chat
3 up at half time, then went on to lose 4 - 3. :crying:

I was at the game today and ahve to say it was a bloody good game, despite the result going against us. The Leeds supporters I met have to be some of the best bunch of fans I've ever met. Even at three down they never stpped singing.
Weekender Offender 
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If there was an ethnic population in Saafamptun then you wouldn't be saying that about the scummers.

I was gutted when I saw that result.
    :yippe: Excellent come back from the boys.

Kermit - Leeds get letters from all the clubs they play at thanking them for there exceptional behaviour, just to let you know :thumb:
    I feel sick too.

I laughed so hard when Crouch missed that penalty :lol:
    Kermit - Leeds get letters from all the clubs they play at thanking them for there exceptional behaviour, just to let you know :thumb:

:lol:

Not many with a Leicester postmark, I can assure you of that.

The amount of times my mate (small, blonde woman) has been called a p*ki by Leeds fans would be amusing if it wasn't so disgraceful.
    It was quite an unbelievable result. I don't quite know how we managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

That was the reason we went down last year because we threw away easy points like that.