Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

New sex documentary on the BBC

The BBC are looking for young people to interview about different aspects of their sex lives. This is a genuine posting, so feel free to contact Emma if you're interested in taking part in the programmes.

Karla

21st Century Sex: Are you thinking about losing it? – your virginity that is. Have you just lost it? How were your parents at telling you the facts of life? Would you even think about having sex at your parents house? How do you decide who to have sex with? Is fidelity more important to girls or boys? All these questions and more…

We’re making a BBC 1 documentary series looking at British sexual attitudes and behaviour and need people to take part. If you’ve ever been intimidated by all the misleading facts and figures about sex we are bombarded with daily, then this is the series for you.

If you are a teenager (or older) I want to hear from you; you’ll need to be open about sex i.e. how you first learnt about sex, your family set-up, your attitude to sex and if it differs to your friends, parents etc. e-mail me on: emma.slack@walltowall.co.uk and tell me about yourself if you want to take part in the series.

Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    To helly and beetle wings,
    girls go for it, I think you two would make really interesting TV viewing.

regards derby
    oh no, i aint got the guts 2 do that, thanx 4 the comment but tv aint 4 me!
    id rather discuss it in the confidence of u lot.
    thanx again
    love ya helly
    The BBC are still looking for more people to interview, so don't be shy about getting in touch! Many thanks to those who have already volunteered.

Karla