Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

acid

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mixin247 wrote:
    I have taken acid many times whilst been in a club! Never seen anything that hasnt been there and never had any adverse affects!

Must have been some shitty weak acid.
    Some of the supposed LSD that circulates every so often up here is really shite. I know people who talk about taking 10 tabs or whatever and clam LSD isn't a patch on magic mushrooms as if they were an authority.

Shite acid most definitely the case. Good stuff will completely alter your reality and fascinate you all day long.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    LadyJade wrote:
    Some of you might be interested in filling out the Lasting Visuals Survey on Erowid, which is a UC Berkley research project. Actually the whole HPPD Vault (Hallucinogen Persisting Perceptual Disorder) may be of interest to you.

There you go badboy4life, all the information you could possibly want about Hallucinogen Persisting Perceptual Disorder... well maybe not all, but a lot.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Spliffie wrote:
    clam LSD isn't a patch on magic mushrooms as if they were an authority.

I don't think they're that comaprable. I get visal distortions and shit on acid (such as seeing4 grids and little wisps floating in the air) but I've always had stronger visuals off shrooms - acid seems to be more of a head fuck (a nice one though).

I suppose different things affect peopel in different ways and of course it always depends on dose.
    Weekender Offender 
    Ive tried acid trips on a few occasions. Tripstasy (LSD based pills) are just as full on. The only side-effects that have lasted over the 6months is that I get visison blurrs. Like little waves of goo sliding across my vision. No matter if I keep looking straight, the goopy clouds in my vision keep slidind till they are out of my vision. I get every 4-5 hours a day. Id say what I got is mild. But it has never worn down.

Althought its nuts, I really dont think LSD is something you'd want to abuse.
    X-n-TriK wrote:
    Ive tried acid trips on a few occasions. Tripstasy (LSD based pills) are just as full on.

Unless you are talking about microdots, that isnt LSD.
    Maybe I didnt express myself properly, by saying "Acid Trips on a few occasions, Tripstasy (LSD based pills) are just as full on." I meant both acid trips the ones you find usually sturated on small peices or sheets of card board and tripstasy, which is an ecstasy tablet witch has been based with the same supplement, LSD. I wasnt trying to say it was the same thing.

Anyway, it doesnt change the fact that I have only done both a few times, know people that have done it many times and except for a wild evening seeing shit, I dont recommend abusing that stuff.

But I guess you big drug experts know it all, so knock yourselves out. :thumb:
    X-n-TriK wrote:
    tripstasy, which is an ecstasy tablet witch has been based with the same supplement, LSD.

But I guess you big drug experts know it all, so knock yourselves out. :thumb:

No need to be sarcastic. Tripstacy is the nick for a group of Psychedelic Phenethylamines, most commonly 2C-B, but also including 2C-I, and 2C-T-7, and has nothing to do with either MDMA or LSD.

There is some information on theSite and on Erowid about them if you are interested, 2C-T-7, 2C-I and 2C-B.
    I haven't heard of 2-CB being called "tripstacy" before, I've taken it twice and i have to say i enjoyed it. Visuals are pretty lucid.
    Ecstacy is very very rarely dosed with LSD but its incredibly rare.

It could have been one of the Phenethylamines, 2CB and 2-Ci being the most popular, though both of those are rare.

How long did the drug last?
    Spliffie wrote:
    I haven't heard of 2-CB being called "tripstacy" before, I've taken it twice and i have to say i enjoyed it. Visuals are pretty lucid.

I think it is more an antipodean thing...
    The term 'snowball' is a little bit like mitzi really, it doesnt have a specific meaning.

Though normally it is pills which are MDA, rather than MDMA, this goes back to the snowballs of the mid-90's which were produced in a Latvian ex soviet factory (so the story goes).
    So snowballs aren't as dangerous as made out to be, i know MDA is more/stronger than MDMA but why would the media potray snowballs as a concoction of drugs?

In saying this the media say a lot but many people died from snowballs

There have been some snowball pills with big doses of MDA in them, or other wierd bits (DOM in one case I think) but they arent inherantly more dangerous than other pills really.
    So how can you tell the diff between a pill and a snowball? Do they look the same?
    X-n-TriK wrote:
    So how can you tell the diff between a pill and a snowball? Do they look the same?

Snowballs are supposed to be a sphere, but they often arent, its just a name anyway.
    The snowballs I had where sphere and they were incredibly strong...the visuals were wild :crazyeyes