Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

School Subjects

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Favourite - for GCSE probably History, for IB atm, Spanish or History or English.
    Worst - for GCSE definitely PE. Hatehatehate. Atm Theory of Knowledge. I don't hate any of my proper subjects atm, although I detested Chemistry last year. Evil, it was.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    stargalaxy wrote:
    As for my least favourite, Physical Education. I absolutely hated everything about it - the sports, the teachers, the taunts of other pupils who were better at it. I've never set foot on a football playing field or a gym since.

Hey sounds like a great rant to me - :chin: why not follow this link and submit some ideas :)
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    Hey sounds like a great rant to me - :chin: why not follow this link and submit some ideas
    Nobody ever replies when I submit anything to the site. :p
  • Options
    My fav would of been Drama - hence I'm here at uni studying it with teaching aspirations!

My least favourites, a joint of maths and science. My maths teacher used to belittle me and my science teacher used to constantly direct difficult questions to me on purpose because he knew I hated being singled out. The whole class would keep track of how many times my name was said in a lesson to be forced to answer a question, cause it used to happened such an unfair amount of times. He used to say that it was because he'd look for whoever he could catch the eye of. Which meant being attentive and showing eye contact as oppose to ducking down when he asked an open question, got you 'picked on'.