Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Laughing Gas!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Really likeing the stuff! Had about 10 last night!

And about a month ago i had about ten whilst been on 2 tabs of acid! Very mental effects on acid! lol :crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    10 what? Are you talking about the stuff the dentist gives you?
  • Options
    I think he/she's talking about nitrous cannisters, never had them before but heard they'r meant to be mad, especially taken along with other stuff.
  • Options
    yeh canisters of nitros oxide! eg. ballons of laughing gas! i seriously recomend it! Really good when your in a club!
  • Options
    where can you get them from?
  • Options
    they sell it in a lot of clubs i go to! and u can buy kits on ebay!
  • Options
    Mixin247 wrote:
    they sell it in a lot of clubs i go to! and u can buy kits on ebay!

cool, if they're at a club i go to I'll try it but i don't think it's that tempting that i'll go to the net and get some.
  • Options
    Deffo worth a try! Acid and nitros oxide is an awsome mix!
  • Options
    I heard from people that k with them is meant to be something else but i've never tried either of them drugs.
  • Options
    Mixin247 wrote:
    Deffo worth a try! Acid and nitros oxide is an awsome mix!

Better than ecstacy and a niteclub ;)

I can see how that acid and nitros oxide could be fun but i'm not sure if it would be safe unless you were in a room full of foamy walls.
  • Options
    Well i dont see the problem! we all had fun! Was prob my best night out ever! And i remember everything! :)
  • Options
    wellcoolstuff.com its not a rip off site, i got shrooms from there last year
  • Options
    Mixin247 wrote:
    Well i dont see the problem! we all had fun! Was prob my best night out ever! And i remember everything! :)

was your sensitisation to touch not completely fucked up plus co-ordination not really messed up aswell?
  • Options
    No to be honest! Just was having a really good time dancing, laughing and the lazers and lights were imense!
  • Options
    You can get them for less at laughterpromotions.com
    - I have to confess it is my site though :nervous: ! - Sorry, I would not normally drop a link in in case anyone thought it was spam, but just responding to the link to wellcoolstuf as I am cheaper and always try to keep peeps happy !

wellcoolstuf.com its not a rip off site, i got shrooms from there last year
  • Options
    mikeyL wrote:
    You can get them for less at laughterpromotions.com

- I have to confess it is my site though :nervous: ! - Sorry, I would not normally drop a link in in case anyone thought it was spam, but just responding to the link to wellcoolstuf as I am cheaper and always try to keep peeps happy !
    this is so spam
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    A club is certainly not a clever place to take acid. More stupid though, is linking to websites that sell NO2.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    mikeyL wrote:
    You can get them for less at www.laughterpromotions.com

ok, now p/o
  • Options
    laughing gas is great fun, gets you in a good mood for a night
    think it works by depriving the brain of oxygen- used to be used by dentists, now more commonly used in the production of squirty cream (you know in starbucks, when they put cream on your drink with a weird metal canister thing- one of them) but be careful, sometimes they use co2 for that and they dont usually specify if you're buying of a cream site.
  • Options
    Smush wrote:
    laughing gas is great fun, think it works by depriving the brain of oxygen

It aint as simple as that, otherwiswe everybody would be holding their breath for as long as they can.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    i did a load at v in the summer, was pretty loco if you took enough of it, major head fuckedness but only lasted for about 30seconds with each balloon. Still good things come in small packages :p
  • Options
    So it's like poppers then?
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    So it's like poppers then?

No. I bought some of the net but ended up selling it on and not doing any. My mates reckong it was lke ket but happier.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Its nothing like ket! :thumb:
  • Options
    Mixin247 wrote:
    Its nothing like ket! :thumb:

Well that's what my mates seemed to think. I have only ever used the stuff in hospital, so never to the amount where it would give me visual.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Nitrous Oxide is a short acting dissasociative anesthetic with some hallucinogenic properties. It is a relatively safe substance with no immediately damaging properties.

It does not work by depriving the brain of oxygen but you can not survive on just Nitrous Oxide alone so make sure never to breath pure for longer than 30 seconds or so. The safest way to do it is by balloon.

Never use it straight from a can, the gas is too cold and can give frost bite.

Dont use it standing up as you are likely to stumble and/or fall over.

Dont mix it with depressants as the effects will be far less predictable.

It does stop the action of vitamin B12 in the body so dont use over extended periods you can get blood flow problems and serious health concerns.

Oh, and always make totally absolutely completely possitive you are using food or medical grade, NEVER EVER use motor grade, it has nasty additions in it which can seriously harm you.