Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pro Evo online (ps2)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
anyone else playing this online?...i played fifa 05 on the xbox online and it was utter jank so wasnt expecting much from this but its not bad at all.....

anyone up for a game ?

im on most nights my id is miguel_sanchez
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What do you need to set it up?

I'm getting my broadband this week in my new flat. Already have my Pro 5 and playstation. Unfortunately my flatmate is a female so she doesn't make for good competition, so I'd defo be interested in setting up an online thing. Is it free as long as you have a connection?
    Yeah tell me also, wouldn't mind whipping you guys at it :p
    GoodFella wrote:
    Yeah tell me also, wouldn't mind whipping you guys at it :p

if you have a slimline ps2 it has the network adaptor built in already if not you'll have to go out and buy the adaptor kit for the ps2 you need a crossover network cable as well and a network card on the pc (you also need to enable internet connection sharing so the ps2 can use the net connection)

and yeah its free all you need to do is create a username
    If you have a router for the broadband you can just run a LAN cable to the ps2
    Jim V wrote:
    If you have a router for the broadband you can just run a LAN cable to the ps2

very true

i was jsut going by the way i had it set up forgot bout the other option :(