Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Life

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im writing here cos i cant talk openly with people about emotions but feel pent up inside, im really feeling a bit shitty about life, i feel put out as im not working, i hate poncing and self suffficiency makes me happy but i feel like i have nothing good in my life really and like i put on a front.

Im not negative and hate people who feel sorry for themselves and always moan and thats not me but inside im a bit mixed up, ive been living with my dad for the last 5 months and feel like im imposing since leaving my mums after 6 years at hers, i dont know what to do with myself, sometimes im happy inside and content but others i try and look at myself from somebody elses eyes and wonder what the fuck im all about and feel demoralised and unstable.

Sometimes i feel focused and strong and other times i feel less confident and overwhelmed with emotion and im really feeling strained about who i am and what im doing. I feel like i have little worth and fucking hate myself and want what is out of reach like a dream that never somes true.

I wish i could start again and make my parents feel proud.

How do you not feel alone when you feel your friends only like you and talk to you cos they think your a nice guy and feel sorry for ya.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello and welcome to the forums rexx. :wave:

You've obviously a lot of concerns on your mind, and in order for people to reply with information that is relevant to you, to help you out and for you to discuss the way you're feeling, it'd be well worth posting your problem in prehaps 'relationships' (concerning the relationship with your father and feeling like you're imposing) and health to talk about the way you are feeling and your perspective of your life in order to discover your options in helping yourself there. I only say this because a limited number of people stray into 'Introduce Yourself' as it's primarily for just saying "Hello, I'm new' .

Hope this helps so that you might get more help in the future.

Malt xxx
    Hope you have a nice time here at TheSite.org :wave:
    welcom happy person
    quarfly wrote:
    Hope you have a nice time here at TheSite.org :wave:

hope good chat will help you to release yourself...

HOMEPAGE :rolleyes:
    Hi there :) :wave:
    hey there, hope thesite can be of some help.
    hey :)
    pinsher6 wrote:

ERO SENNIN!

I actually know squat about naruto or anything related.
    Hmm...sounds familiar
    welcome and post often