Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

eyes open or closed?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
when having sex or when your partners down there do you have your eyes closed or open. mine naturally seem to close but then i get this feeling that they should be open so i open them and then im like omg my eyes should be rolling back in my head right now hes gonna think im not enjoying this so i close them again.

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Depends how fit they are. :p
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    no matter how hard i try to keep my eyes open it cant be done
    Depends as it does when I'm kissing my fella. Sometimes it's really nice to be able to watch him and look into his eyes, whereas othertimes I just want to lie back and lose myself in the moment so to speak. So yeah I do both, but don't think there's a right or a wrong way, everyones different and you just do what feels best to you.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    As the others say, it depends.

However, mostly I have my eyes open.
    Skive wrote:
    Depends how fit they are. :p

:lol: true like

I like to look at a girls expressions when doing it so yea eyes open for me.
    i mostly have my eyes open because i like to look at him and see whats happening.

but its when i've had my eyes closed that guys always say i look so sexy. hmm..
    closed, but sometimes when i open them my fella ish has his open..perhaps it's to see whether mine are open or not. so we look into eachothers eyes but then i get scared and close 'em again! i guess i'm just not used to it, but when someone's face is so close it's a bit scary..but in a nice way.
    closed, but sometimes when i open them my fella ish has his open..perhaps it's to see whether mine are open or not. so we look into eachothers eyes but then i get scared and close 'em again! i guess i'm just not used to it, but when someone's face is so close it's a bit scary..but in a nice way.
    A bit of both actually.
    any reason why you just quoted me then..?
    Nah, open. He has his closed though sometimes, which is a good sign cause he's enjoying himself a fair bit. Yaaas.
    I have to keep them open or i fall asleep :(
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    LacyMay wrote:
    I have to keep them open or i fall asleep :(

Well you've obviously never had a real man! ;)
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Well you've obviously never had a real man! ;)

Probably not :crying:
    Eyes open. Unless it's very dark, and then there's no point. I like to watch him :)
    Nothing beats a girl looking you in the eye mid blowjob

Also, I remember reading somewhere that sex is so much more intimate if you stare into each other's eyes. Having not had sex in a while, I wouldn't know, but I would assume it was true
    Both. Mostly open though.