Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Erimin Valium Seroquel

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all -

Has anyone had personal experiences with

erimin
valium
seroquel

The first two are members of the benzo family.
My friends have tried 'erimin' also known as happy
Erimin comes in 5mg sealed packets and are applied under the tongue.
It can be administered in completely different scenarios

1)With alcohol - this reduces inhibitions greatly, the person is talkative, happy and chatty (though many people say a downer with alcohol is very dangerous), afterwards sleep is easy and the person is in a great mood the following day
2)To sleep after other items like Xtacy , sp£ed etc.. giving the person a great mood the following day and incredible restoration.
3)To cancel the effects of cid - all hallucinations etc are reduced incredibly rapidly, useful if ever a bad trip was encountered.

Erimin is their lovely child - though they dont use them often , just once in a while as should be the case with all items.

Seroquel was given to them though they havent used it yet, what can be expected ? A single 200mg (the white item to the right... in the picture) was given ... that seems a hell of a lot of substance..

Valium again was given 200mg of the stuff in pure powder form (I'm told 10mg is meant to be taken?)

Any knowledge would be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was prescribed seroquel and have a bit over 300 pills dosing from 25-100mgs.

What would you like to know about it?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    1)With alcohol - this reduces inhibitions greatly, the person is talkative, happy and chatty (though many people say a downer with alcohol is very dangerous), afterwards sleep is easy and the person is in a great mood the following day

Many people say it is dangerous to take downers and alchol because it is. This is a fact, not just hearsay.
    The one thing that has been noticed with erimin & alcohol is loss of memory but i suppose that is synonimous with alcohol consumption anyway.

Regarding Seroquel :

how long would you sleep for?
    if you took it and needed to stay awake would you be able to function?
    does it cancel out status abnormalities e.g. paranoia / psychosis / hallucinations ?
    is your mood enhanced?
    how long would you sleep for?
    Depends on the dosage, but usually around 8 hours of sleep. I had a lot of very realistic dreams and I was questioning my reality constantly.
    if you took it and needed to stay awake would you be able to function?
    You'd be able to walk, talk, and move around, yes.
    does it cancel out status abnormalities e.g. paranoia / psychosis / hallucinations ?
    Yes. It basically turns you off. Your mind is in a shroud. Nothing is overwhelming. It comes on very quietly, but you will definately notice a change.
    is your mood enhanced?
    It's debatable. You don't feel sad or angry, nor is there a great feeling of happiness. I would describe it as content.
    "Depends on the dosage, but usually around 8 hours of sleep. I had a lot of very realistic dreams and I was questioning my reality constantly."

wow quite curious about this effect, with 8 hours i frequently have rem sleep anyway (which i dont like as im tired in the morning) the last time cid was experimented with there were a lot of very real dreams as you mentioned.

It seems very much like erimin without the feel good factor, maybe my friends will stick to erimin . many many thanks with your reply :) it has confirmed what I wanted it to hehe
    steejans wrote:
    The one thing that has been noticed with erimin & alcohol is loss of memory but i suppose that is synonimous with alcohol consumption anyway.

More likely to do with Benzodiazepam use than alcohol. Be careful with Benzos, they are highly addictive and one of the few substances that can be fatal in withdrawl.
    steejans wrote:
    Hi all -

Has anyone had personal experiences with

erimin
    valium
    seroquel

Just for your information, Erimin (Nimetazepam) is scheduled as a class C drug. There isn't much on Erowid, but there is a link to the RX list and information on Benzos here.

Seroquel, (quetiapine) is an antipsychotic medication used for the treatment of schizophrenia and acute and chronic psychosis. I'm not sure about its status under law but I would imagine at the very least it would be prescription only. Erowid has a bit of information here.

Valium (diazepam) is also a class C, is also a benzo, and Erowid has a very extensive vault here.

Needless to say, it is illegal to try and buy any of these drugs over the internet. The site has a factsheet on Buying drugs online if you want to know more...
    Anti-pyschosis drugs aren't exactly known for their abuse potential, they normally have a massive list of possible side effects.
    Exactly. doesn't really fall into the category of 'recreational', does it.
    "Anti-pyschosis drugs aren't exactly known for their abuse potential, they normally have a massive list of possible side effects."
    "Exactly. doesn't really fall into the category of 'recreational', does it."

Normally I would agree with you alas very good sources have given their thumbs up on the 'recreational' side of certain substances.

"Needless to say, it is illegal to try and buy any of these drugs over the internet"

Heh everything can be tracked you'd probably get arrested trying to obtain your item.
    steejans wrote:
    Normally I would agree with you alas very good sources have given their thumbs up on the 'recreational' side of certain substances.

Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
    Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source. I ripped that from Erowid but I can't state it better.
    :)