Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Mens Hair Care

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whats everyone using?

Am going with the bedhead shampoo and conditioner which is pretty cool - hair styling wise am never 100% happy with what am using so any suggestions appreciated. At the moment switch between Garnier Fructis wax (green pot) which isnt too bad - seems to have a different effect on hair each day though or might just be me! And American Crew Fiber which is really good when you put it on but kinda fades over the day and loses shape.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Vosene shampoo and I let gravity take care of the rest.

I used to use gel in my youth to impress the laydees but gave up on it. :D
    Wax I tried once and didn't like the fact that you can never get rid of the stuff once you've put it in.
    sebastien xtah shampoo and conditioner, xtah crude clay for styling
    My fella uses the John frieda sheer blonde range of stuff...he's such a woman with some things.
    Whatever happend to boys using lynx shower gel to wash there hair with then styling it with good ol gareth gates endorsed shock waves gel?!?
    When did men turn into such woman!?
    the hugo boss skin care
    How long's your hair?
    i use skin care it says skin care
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Just anti-dandruff shampoo. And a comb.
    Ive tried loads of hair products and loreal studio remix is by far the best for pretty any mens style imho
    that tresemme stuff for shampoo and conditioner ,

as for hair gels etc as chax said loreal studio remix is probably the best stuff around imo , far better then brylcream original and some of the fructis stuff.

also brylcream gel (the green one) is the best gel imo, goes well with the loreal studio remix , just a bit of each and its easy to style because of the remix and stays there all day because of the gel :D
    There's this really good company in the States called MOP (Modern Organic Products)--don't know if they have it in the UK. but i'd look for it. doesn't have all the terrible chemicals that weaken your hair.
    my boyfriend uses the new toni & guy range cant remember what its called but he's got this dry wax stuff that he loves and some sort of sea salt stuff that gives your hair the texture as if you've been at the beach all day and its all windy and fucked up your hair. i dont like that one but hey, he does.